Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited July 19, 2019

Merci votre application est génial ! la meileur appli vidéo. TOP TOP TOP !! je recommande votre appli

RUE DES TABLEAUX
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 18, 2019

Thoroughly satisfied, I was using Magisto before I ran into the app on Shopify's App Store & loved their work!!! Now that I am able to connect Videofy/Magisto straight to my Shopify store, making product ads is easier than ever!!! Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved check-out the video in action at link below:

Tie-Fly
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 21, 2019

Thanks for sharing your amazing feedback! This really helps us to keep working and delivering the best!

July 17, 2019

need to be able to upload to IG. Need more variety of music/songs for videos. I'm not sure if I am able to upload more than 1 photo. Doesn't appear that I can.

Affirmation Attire
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 18, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! A wide variety of music can be found in our Editor section (after you create a first video draft). You can upload numerous photos to your videos in that section too; the initial ones are automatically taken from your store's product page. Instagram sharing isn't available for the time being due to their integration limitations. We hope this info helps. Please try editing your draft video and let us know if you require additional assistance. Always at your service, the Videofy Team.

July 17, 2019

I love how easy it is to use this app. It helps to create beautiful videos. I have been looking for an app like this for quite a while.

Innovated Visions Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 17, 2019

Love it!! So easy to use and embed into your store with different options to choose from. Just love this app!!

Open Closet Delectables
Time spent using app: About 3 years

Hi
although the app is simple to use and awesome, yet there is no option to save the vid or export to instagram! somehow, my facebook account isnt letting this app post!

VillaMode
Time spent using app: 11 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 17, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you think the app is easy to use and works well.
Downloading and Instagram sharing is in plans and hopefully we will have that soon on the platform.
Lastly, regarding Facebook, if possible, I'd like to contact you by mail and help you. I believe it is a simple matter of permissions.
In order to contact you in private, and help you resolve this issue, please contact us (https://www.magisto.com/videofy/support) so we can further look into the Facebook sharing issues you encounter.
If you have opened a ticket through our support, please ignore the above. Someone will respond shortly.

Let me know if you need any further assistance,
Team Videofy

July 16, 2019

Love this website. It;s amazing to get started doing great things with this app. It;s very easy and they help you throughout the way with starting up. i really appreciate this sit very much

waistandthings
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
July 16, 2019

Génial !!! Les vidéos donnent un travail très professionnel. Nos ventes ont augmenté de 20% depuis que la mise en place des vidéos.
oliver-smith.fr

Oliver Smith
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 17, 2019

Wow Oliver, that's awesome! Thanks for taking the time to share this great feedback with us.

July 16, 2019

Great app. Easy to use and share although to some themes it's a challenge to share. I suggest the developers to check this out and ensure that it's supported by all themes.

One Inclusive
Kenya
Time spent using app: 11 days
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're aware of the issue and we appreciate your patience on this. Rest assured our teams are working on improving our product and Videofy will fully function as soon as Shopify's video solution is live. Stay tuned for more updates!

July 16, 2019

I use it to make video ads for Facebook.Really good really fast.I'm getting engagement on my videos and sales.Would highly recomend.

Smart Gadgets KE
Kenya
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Vimeo, Inc. replied July 16, 2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!