Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

VillaMode

Hi
although the app is simple to use and awesome, yet there is no option to save the vid or export to instagram! somehow, my facebook account isnt letting this app post!

July 17, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you think the app is easy to use and works well.
Downloading and Instagram sharing is in plans and hopefully we will have that soon on the platform.
Lastly, regarding Facebook, if possible, I'd like to contact you by mail and help you. I believe it is a simple matter of permissions.
In order to contact you in private, and help you resolve this issue, please contact us (https://www.magisto.com/videofy/support) so we can further look into the Facebook sharing issues you encounter.
If you have opened a ticket through our support, please ignore the above. Someone will respond shortly.

Let me know if you need any further assistance,
Team Videofy

waistandthings

Love this website. It;s amazing to get started doing great things with this app. It;s very easy and they help you throughout the way with starting up. i really appreciate this sit very much

Oliver Smith

Génial !!! Les vidéos donnent un travail très professionnel. Nos ventes ont augmenté de 20% depuis que la mise en place des vidéos.
oliver-smith.fr

July 17, 2019

Wow Oliver, that's awesome! Thanks for taking the time to share this great feedback with us.

One Inclusive

Great app. Easy to use and share although to some themes it's a challenge to share. I suggest the developers to check this out and ensure that it's supported by all themes.

July 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're aware of the issue and we appreciate your patience on this. Rest assured our teams are working on improving our product and Videofy will fully function as soon as Shopify's video solution is live. Stay tuned for more updates!

Smart Gadgets KE

I use it to make video ads for Facebook.Really good really fast.I'm getting engagement on my videos and sales.Would highly recomend.

July 16, 2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Platinum acessorios

muito bom, fácil manuseio ótimo app muito legal para loja top ttop top top top top top top top topt

ebiz fashion

i used this app to make a video and used it in product page, it is nice and different. It is easy to make a video and add text. Must try for everone.

July 16, 2019

Thanks! We're so happy you're enjoying our App.

Minerva-Zafiro-

It's easy to meke videos with music, and image, but I'd like making videos with my own music, please

July 16, 2019

Thank you very much for the great feedback!
You can add your own music on the Editor page.

After you create the video (with the offered music), click on 'Edit' and on the Editor page, under the 'Music' tab you will find the option to upload your own music.

Let me know if you need any further assistance,
Team Videofy

Ericka's Gifts

I LOVE THIS APPLICATION VIDEOFY. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE STARTING A NEW STORE...

The Mary Jane Brain

This is amazing! Making it so easy for me to make videos for my products! I appreciate you guys having a free version too!