Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Heather Jordan Jewelry

I had trouble getting the text colored so I tried to get help and was very disappointed to find their "help" was a service ticket system, which means a very long wait time for actual help. After I posted my first review here, I was given a work-around-- a page was emailed to me that should have actually appeared on their help page (if they had one). Why did I have to open a service ticket to receive that? It should be easily accessible so users can help themselves without having to wait for someone to answer a service ticket! I sent a follow-up question after the first response I received but it's been 2 days and I still haven't gotten an answer to that question, specifically, why the colors on the Theme Customization page won't save! As I said before, I'm happy to continue upgrading my reviews but I really need someone to address this! It takes far too long to get help with this app.

July 25, 2019

Thanks for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear about your experience with our App. We’ve recently launched a FREE beta Videofy version and are constantly working on improving our product and developing new features.
Our user’s feedback is extremely valuable to us and we make sure to reply to every inquiry we receive during our hours of operation - Sunday to Thursday, 05:00 - 15:00 (UTC/GMT).
As for your inquiry, all of our video styles are customizable and allow you to change the fonts and colors of your video. During the editing process and using the Advanced text mode, you can add up to 5 text boxes, resize and move them across the screen to set their position. You can also change the font, fill color, adjust the text alignment and do much more!
I noticed that our Support team has replied to your ticket with a detailed explanation. Feel free to get back to them with any other question - Good luck with your videos!

The Radio Nerd

I used the app to create product videos for my website and they look great! The app is easy to use and but doesn't work best for mobile. Can't wait till they allow you to post on Instagram.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. Rest assured - Instagram sharing and many more exciting features are on our road map!

Shinkah Beauty

This app is so much fun to use and it's incredibly easy! They literally do everything for you while you just input the details. My only wish is if we could mix and match products instead of having a video with one product. Overall, I'm pleased! Plus you can't beat the opportunity to play with it for FREE!!!!!!!

Say It With Yo Tee

This video app will add so many more conversions to my site!
Plus I love that I can also use them for ads as well! WILL KEEP THIS FOR A GOOD WHILE!

July 24, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review!

zapbri

This app is excellent to make video quickly and without complications, I recommend it, it is also free

Dineroman

first time using this app i found it to be very easy great product which i think will definetly help with my online store

ANDMAX-SHOP

Best Best Best!!!! There could be a few examples of films, with the possibility of processing. Superrr

Natural R.A.W Hair

So far the app was simple to install and use. Love the simple editing tools for the video. Just wish it could be shared via WhatsApp. Also when I share it on Facebook it opens in another window instead of just playing on the same screen. Other than that its a good video creator for small business

Lily Sunflower

Super easy to use and the results are great! When wanting to upload it to facebook however, I found it hard to save to my laptop so I could upload it.

The Ali Caverne

I love it because it help me to reach my audience in an amazing way, and my customers love the videos,