Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Trendywomenfashion.com

I LOVE THIS APP FEEL LIKE I CAN DO MY PROMO MORE EASY ON FACEBOOK WISH I COULD ADD MULTIPLE PRODUCTS BUT HONESTLY BEST APP EVER

July 21, 2019

Thanks for the amazing feedback! Multiple products videos are definitely on our road map. Stay tuned for a new and improved version of the App!

Stoqy Shop

Amazing! Amazing! Incredible! Fantastic! Wonderful! The better app to make videos at the world! I loved! Thank you so much! I recommend this for your shopify store.

July 21, 2019

Thank you! Feel free to reach out with any feedback!

Kids Storage

It's really good to make videos. But the problem is that I tried to embed two of the videos to my product page. And then I didn't like them, I deleted the video in this App. I got two black square things on my product page. Could you guys tell me how can I remove these black things? The more detailed,the better.

July 21, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! You can remove a video from your product page the same way you remove an image. On the admin of your store, go to the Products tab. Select the product you created the video for and scroll down to see the media and images section. Look for the video thumbnail with the Play button --> Click on the trash can icon and click Delete to confirm. Feel free to reach out to us (Videofy --> Settings --> Contact support) if you have any questions or feedback. We're happy to help!

T-ART

I liked it so far, it is cool....

Ashford Street

Just trying it out at the moment. So far it seems great - I usually use Premier Pro but this is a great time saver. I'm pretty sure that I'll be using this more and more

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Merci votre application est génial ! la meileur appli vidéo. TOP TOP TOP !! je recommande votre appli

Tie-Fly

Thoroughly satisfied, I was using Magisto before I ran into the app on Shopify's App Store & loved their work!!! Now that I am able to connect Videofy/Magisto straight to my Shopify store, making product ads is easier than ever!!! Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved check-out the video in action at link below:

July 21, 2019

Thanks for sharing your amazing feedback! This really helps us to keep working and delivering the best!

Affirmation Attire

need to be able to upload to IG. Need more variety of music/songs for videos. I'm not sure if I am able to upload more than 1 photo. Doesn't appear that I can.

July 18, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! A wide variety of music can be found in our Editor section (after you create a first video draft). You can upload numerous photos to your videos in that section too; the initial ones are automatically taken from your store's product page. Instagram sharing isn't available for the time being due to their integration limitations. We hope this info helps. Please try editing your draft video and let us know if you require additional assistance. Always at your service, the Videofy Team.

Innovated Visions Jewelry

I love how easy it is to use this app. It helps to create beautiful videos. I have been looking for an app like this for quite a while.

Open Closet Delectables

Love it!! So easy to use and embed into your store with different options to choose from. Just love this app!!