Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker | Reviews

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Revive Wear

You need to use this app! Free! Great music selection, easy to make videos, provides examples with call to action. Make videos for your products, post to social networks and use for ads.

July 31, 2019

Thank you for your review!

MYSTIC RAINBOW GIFTS

i installed this app last night and made my first video and this app sums up one word "AMAZING" i have made videos for my store and i have got little engagements to my videos this app made my first video look like a pro did it this app is so easy to use and i'am not tech savvy so i appreciate how simple this app is to use i can't wait to use my video in my facebook ad i know i will catch the customer attention to sum up this review i think this app deserves more than 5 stars i would give it 20 stars.

July 28, 2019

Wow! Thank you for your amazing review. We're so happy you're enjoying Videofy!

Farm Basket Pty

Super fácil y con videos super llamativos!! los recomiendo mucho estaba en busca de una opcion para hacer videos sin complicaciones

Amazing Mauve

Videofy app is amazing. It's so easy to make videos and you can select the music to go with the video. If I could give this app a 10 I would. Thank you so much.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

Easy to use app with a professional looking finished product! Our customers are reacting well to the videos so far.
Wish there was an option to feature multiple products in a video. If that option was available it would get 5 stars.

July 28, 2019

Thank you for your review. While we currently don't offer the option of selecting multiple product images when creating your video, we can certainly see how that would be useful. Rest assured it's on our road map!
You do have the possibility of adding additional footage during the editing process as a workaround.
Feel free to reach out to us at Settings --> Contact Support for further assistance and detailed instructions.

OthoMarket

Muito fácil de usar! Diversas opções de personalização do seu vídeo, e pode postar direto no facebook. Recomendo!

Bold and Bling

I use this app to make social media videos. I really wish there were templates for Facebook covers, Facebook ads and instagram posts and ads.

July 28, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your valuable feedback! We'll make sure to forward it to the relevant teams. Feel free to reach out (Settings --> Contact Support) with any other thoughts or suggestions.

Heather Jordan Jewelry

I had trouble getting the text colored so I tried to get help and was very disappointed to find their "help" was a service ticket system, which means a very long wait time for actual help. After I posted my first review here, I was given a work-around-- a page was emailed to me that should have actually appeared on their help page (if they had one). Why did I have to open a service ticket to receive that? It should be easily accessible so users can help themselves without having to wait for someone to answer a service ticket! I sent a follow-up question after the first response I received but it's been 2 days and I still haven't gotten an answer to that question, specifically, why the colors on the Theme Customization page won't save! As I said before, I'm happy to continue upgrading my reviews but I really need someone to address this! It takes far too long to get help with this app.

July 25, 2019

Thanks for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear about your experience with our App. We’ve recently launched a FREE beta Videofy version and are constantly working on improving our product and developing new features.
Our user’s feedback is extremely valuable to us and we make sure to reply to every inquiry we receive during our hours of operation - Sunday to Thursday, 05:00 - 15:00 (UTC/GMT).
As for your inquiry, all of our video styles are customizable and allow you to change the fonts and colors of your video. During the editing process and using the Advanced text mode, you can add up to 5 text boxes, resize and move them across the screen to set their position. You can also change the font, fill color, adjust the text alignment and do much more!
I noticed that our Support team has replied to your ticket with a detailed explanation. Feel free to get back to them with any other question - Good luck with your videos!

The Radio Nerd

I used the app to create product videos for my website and they look great! The app is easy to use and but doesn't work best for mobile. Can't wait till they allow you to post on Instagram.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. Rest assured - Instagram sharing and many more exciting features are on our road map!

Shinkah Beauty

This app is so much fun to use and it's incredibly easy! They literally do everything for you while you just input the details. My only wish is if we could mix and match products instead of having a video with one product. Overall, I'm pleased! Plus you can't beat the opportunity to play with it for FREE!!!!!!!