Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Minerva-Zafiro-

It's easy to meke videos with music, and image, but I'd like making videos with my own music, please

July 16, 2019

Thank you very much for the great feedback!
You can add your own music on the Editor page.

After you create the video (with the offered music), click on 'Edit' and on the Editor page, under the 'Music' tab you will find the option to upload your own music.

Let me know if you need any further assistance,
Team Videofy

Ericka's Gifts

I LOVE THIS APPLICATION VIDEOFY. I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE STARTING A NEW STORE...

The Mary Jane Brain

This is amazing! Making it so easy for me to make videos for my products! I appreciate you guys having a free version too!

Sunshine Hill International

I love this app, it is easy to use and very effective for my marketing needs. it gets a 10/10 from me.

SA Deals International

Wow! It is so quick and easy to create product videos. Simple to share on Shopify store, Facebook and even YouTube. Plus it's FREE. I can't believe it!

ZodiacFanatic

It's very simple to create new videos, there's a nice selection of themes and music to choose from.
Videos are a must when advertising products to fans and followers, so this is an important app to have in your arsenal!

PrimeNebula

Great app! Easy to create product videos from my product images, embed them in my store and publish to Facebook. Takes only a few minutes to see great results.

Sangha

Amazing app! Really easy to set up, I have created my first video in minutes :) Thanks for this one guys!

RTL/TRPY

I was able to create amazing videos of my products in few min. The app is intuitive, works perfect, stable and the videos are gorgeous!
I easily embedded the videos on my storefront and published them on Facebook.
Great app!!!

July 15, 2019

Thank you for your review!!!
We are so happy you are pleased with the app.
Let us know if you ever need our assistance, we'll be happy to help.

Team Videofy