Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NERDY Designno

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 month

The best up for companies. Easy to create ads. Recommend it. It helped my company to be more visible for customers.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your seal of approval! We are so happy when video makers recommend our app! Thank you for the review and the rating!

Dream Believe Achieve Strategies

Excellent application. I wish it had more African American men and women. I like how it lets your Shopify integrate the pictures with ease. Thanks again.

February 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your rating! It means a lot to us that you have taken the time out of your day to give this to us! We hope we can deliver our best to you each and every time that you create a video!

Bluenoemi Jewelry

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

I really love the video I have just created in 5 minutes. I recommend using VImeo videos. Bluenoemi Israeli Jewelry sterlingsilverjewel.com

February 21, 2021

Thank you for your rating! So delighted to read that you think our app is great! We hope that you benefit from using our app as much as we enjoyed seeing your rating and reading your review!

Jasper's Catering

I have created a wonderul video but I can't use it or share it unless I upgrade. A real shame as everything I read suggested that it was free unless you wanted to use Pro templetes. A bit dissapointented, unless I am doing something silly. I hope I am being silly

February 21, 2021

Hi and thank you for the review. You can create, save, & download beautiful videos with our free version. Please make sure you choose one of our free Templates or Styles (without the PRO sticker) & do not exceed a 30 second final video. Videos made with our free version have our watermark on them as well. Give it another try & let us how you like your video.

wow shop noww

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

excelente aplicación, puedes crear grandes videos sin tener absolutamente ningún conocimiento o experiencia. fácil de editar y con resultados increíbles

February 21, 2021

¡Fantástico! Nos alegra saber que te gusta mucho nuestra aplicación. Trabajaremos para seguir mejorándola. Gracias por tomarte el tiempo para calificarnos.

The Glass Lotus

Super easy to use especially if you are new to the video game. Makes extremely professional looking ads.

February 16, 2021

Thank you! It means so much to know that our video creators feel that we are giving them an amazing experience! We hope every video you create is as extraordinary as you feel our app is!

Buzybunch

Location Singapore

I really like this app as it is easy to use. It will be good if there is regular updates on the template and content

February 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

Awaken by Hiba

Time spent using app About 1 month

I dont want to use again. Although it has great access to make great videos, pricing is extremely expensive especially when you're a small business just starting out. All costs add up and unfortunately this is a big cost.

February 14, 2021

We appreciate your feedback. You can create and download beautiful videos with our free version. Please make sure you choose one of our free Templates or Styles (those without the PRO sticker on them). Videos made with our free version have our watermark on them so check this option is enabled. Additionally, Vimeo Create offers various subscription tiers in addition to our free Basic service. You can compare the prices and differences between them at the following link - https://vimeo.com/upgrade.

Liberty United 1776

Found Vimeo Create simple and easy to use, very straightforward and able to create multiple videos quickly.

February 11, 2021

LevelUp Fitness Sportswear

This app helped me promote my products. My potential customers can have a good idea about my offers. It provides some kind of better visual of our brand.

February 11, 2021