Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker | Reviews

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

ravexpress

THIS APP IS VERY AMAZING I RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYBODY

Go sportify

I am so proud to be using a free video app that is as good as this one and I just wish I could also post videos on Instagram as well but I am so happy about this app and all my product images come alive...SUPADUPA!!!!

A&KS DEALS

I used this app to help market my store and promote my products online, its very easy to use and friendly.

September 22, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're so glad you found our App easy to use :)

The Fat Dodo

So far I have created a few test videos & all works great. I like the fact that you can change themes & soundtracks easily

Poupoubidou waah !

j adore c est une excellente application je la recommande a tous le monde simple d utilisation rapide je suis fan

A. e V. Shopping

Bellisiima! semplice da usare e fa dei video bellissimi, la consiglio! Si possono creare video scegliendo gli articolo che si vogliono promuovere, scegliere lo stile del video e la musica; la parte piú impegnativa é inserire frasi Spot brevi e coinvolgenti, il resto lo fa da se e i video si possono condividere aui social, inserire sul proprio sito e salvare

Wilmoresale.com

Very good!
I like its simplicity and result. Easy to use. I recomend everyone to try this app. I will continue using it.

September 19, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're glad you enjoy using our app and find it helpful. Please tell us what we can do better in order to earn that extra star :) Team Videofy.

New Image Jewelry

Great app! It is very user friendly and easy to edit your videos. Super easy to post videos on Shopify Product Page, Facebook, YouTube and soon Instagram and hopefully Pinterest too.

Trenee’ Accessories

Thank you for helping me market my hot items, sales are picking up and Im grateful for your company. THANK YOU.

September 16, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're so happy to hear that Videofy helped with your sales!

kiddysroom

great app and free awsome recommend for anyone who has an online store
I have just started using it and got 30% more traffic