Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Social Blingz

Really useful app but only missing the download part incase if video needs to be uploaded later somewhere else. Also should have an option to select images from multiple products, like u can select any 1 product and all images in the product makes a video so they sould have option of selecting images from multiple products to make a video.

August 28, 2019

Thanks for the review, we're glad you like the app! I'm happy to let you know that option to create collection videos from multiple products will be available very soon and should even be released in our next version. The option to download should also be available in the near future, stay tuned and keep making those great product videos!

Mobile Gadget HQ

I use this app to make videos for my facebook page. The videos are great. Better than I expected. Hope they add more templates.

August 27, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you like our app and find it useful. We're constantly working on improving our app and welcome all feedback and suggestions. Can you please tell us which style/type of templates you're missing so we can add them to our to-do list. Thanks again, Team Videofy

crushopping

Es mucho mejor de lo que parece, les agradezco haber creado una app para generar videos prácticamente automáticos

GamerHouseMx

Me encanto la aplicación, muy fácil de usar e intuitiva. Espero con ansias la conectividad con Instagram. Gracias!

Kinky Toy Store

I am amazed at how easy this app is to use and how well it works. The developer has exceeded my expectations. Video creation is effortless and has impressive effects that will dazzle everyone. Videos post to YouTube quickly and can integrate into your site as well. Final videos look great and even sound great. I have had no reasons to contact customer support yet. I am hoping that in future releases, you'll be able to combine multiple products into one video a little easier.

Kristis Gems

I have just started using the app and love it. I am currently using it to run video product ads on Facebook, the videos are great and easy to set up...

August 25, 2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!

dromedarshop.com

This software is pure pleasure, full crazy I love it, I can only recommend to beginners and pros :-) 5 Star Thank you so much...no end

apps Marcas

He usado esta aplicación a mi entera satisfacción. Creo videos para mis productos con una facilidad y calidad asombrosa. Muy buena aplicación.
Le pongo 5 estrellas

KalaSanskruti Retail Private Limited

superb application and work very well I will recommend to all and get benefit to showcase your product through Video.

BlingDogBeds

I love it. My video ad came out grate but when i posted it to my facebook page i was looking very blurry. I'm not sure why. So i deleted it.

August 21, 2019

Thank for your feedback; we're glad to hear you love our app :)
As for the issue you've encountered, can you please reach out to our team so we can take a closer look at it: go to the app's Settings --> Contact Support.
Thanks again, Team Magisto.