Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

The Radio Nerd

I used the app to create product videos for my website and they look great! The app is easy to use and but doesn't work best for mobile. Can't wait till they allow you to post on Instagram.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback. Rest assured - Instagram sharing and many more exciting features are on our road map!

Shinkah Beauty

This app is so much fun to use and it's incredibly easy! They literally do everything for you while you just input the details. My only wish is if we could mix and match products instead of having a video with one product. Overall, I'm pleased! Plus you can't beat the opportunity to play with it for FREE!!!!!!!

Say It With Yo Tee

This video app will add so many more conversions to my site!
Plus I love that I can also use them for ads as well! WILL KEEP THIS FOR A GOOD WHILE!

July 24, 2019

Thank you for the amazing review!

zapbri

This app is excellent to make video quickly and without complications, I recommend it, it is also free

Dineroman

first time using this app i found it to be very easy great product which i think will definetly help with my online store

ANDMAX-SHOP

Best Best Best!!!! There could be a few examples of films, with the possibility of processing. Superrr

Natural R.A.W Hair

So far the app was simple to install and use. Love the simple editing tools for the video. Just wish it could be shared via WhatsApp. Also when I share it on Facebook it opens in another window instead of just playing on the same screen. Other than that its a good video creator for small business

Lily Sunflower

Super easy to use and the results are great! When wanting to upload it to facebook however, I found it hard to save to my laptop so I could upload it.

The Ali Caverne

I love it because it help me to reach my audience in an amazing way, and my customers love the videos,

Intense oud

The best app ever in the market for creating videos and giving a quick glance to the end customer .