Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

Supreme-Best-Life

It is easy to use and very convenient, allowing me to work and spend a lot of time doing media videos for products in Shopify.

Caffeinated Goddess

I found this app outside of Shopify a few days ago and I think it is the bees knees and I just opened up a new store and see its a new app here I just love it

THINKEASY

quality and price top for what it is , i recommend it to start ur videos ads for the beginners , if its doing well done u can do good marketing videos

July 21, 2019

Thank you for the 5 stars! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Videofy.

My Fifth Avenue

It's great, but what was with that pop-up when I first opened the app?

"Free...for now"

Does that mean I will lose access to the videos I created when you decide to go behind a paywall? Does that mean I will have to start paying, eventually?

July 21, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! Videofy is currently free. Should things change in the future, we'll make sure to communicate the changes to you before they come into effect. In case charges will apply, you'll need to pay for our services in order to keep using videos which were created by our app. Feel free to reach out to us (Settings-->Contact Support) if you have any questions!

Trendywomenfashion.com

I LOVE THIS APP FEEL LIKE I CAN DO MY PROMO MORE EASY ON FACEBOOK WISH I COULD ADD MULTIPLE PRODUCTS BUT HONESTLY BEST APP EVER

July 21, 2019

Thanks for the amazing feedback! Multiple products videos are definitely on our road map. Stay tuned for a new and improved version of the App!

Stoqy Shop

Amazing! Amazing! Incredible! Fantastic! Wonderful! The better app to make videos at the world! I loved! Thank you so much! I recommend this for your shopify store.

July 21, 2019

Thank you! Feel free to reach out with any feedback!

Kids Storage

It's really good to make videos. But the problem is that I tried to embed two of the videos to my product page. And then I didn't like them, I deleted the video in this App. I got two black square things on my product page. Could you guys tell me how can I remove these black things? The more detailed,the better.

July 21, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! You can remove a video from your product page the same way you remove an image. On the admin of your store, go to the Products tab. Select the product you created the video for and scroll down to see the media and images section. Look for the video thumbnail with the Play button --> Click on the trash can icon and click Delete to confirm. Feel free to reach out to us (Videofy --> Settings --> Contact support) if you have any questions or feedback. We're happy to help!

T-ART

I liked it so far, it is cool....

Ashford Street

Just trying it out at the moment. So far it seems great - I usually use Premier Pro but this is a great time saver. I'm pretty sure that I'll be using this more and more

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Merci votre application est génial ! la meileur appli vidéo. TOP TOP TOP !! je recommande votre appli