Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 integrated features, including product reviews, upselling, cross-selling, and currency conversion. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, speed, and ability to enhance the shopping experience and boost average order value. The app's analytics dashboard and Visitor Replays feature are appreciated for providing valuable insights. Many commend the 24/7 customer service for its prompt and effective problem-solving. The app is also recognized for its affordability and value for money.

July 8, 2021

Michael and the other support team members are amazing! And this app has pretty much everything! Thanks so much

Core Essentials
Edited September 3, 2021

Great App it's helped me a lot, especially the customer's record "Visitor Replays" while they visit my website and see what's their reaction to my changes on the website. I highly recommend using it.

Practical-Store
Jordan
December 31, 2021

Their support is very proactive and helpful! Had a great experience communicating with them. I like that it has all the features needed into one app, saving money and site speed.

The Urban Deluxe
August 25, 2021

I appreciate the support given by your team member Costin C. he had given excellent service couldn't have asked for anyone better thank you so much

ShowerMeSmart.com
December 13, 2020

Install this app and uninstall anything else. Trust me :)
They have the best support I ever experienced

MissLashy
Romania
Edited March 28, 2022

Perfect Customer Support, always available and very kind. Thanks to this application everything becomes much easier. VERY VERY GOOD.Excellent! Top

CbdPapa
Germany
January 20, 2022

Whatever I need to get fixed I get it done every-time by the team with great support. All in one app and saves money from different types of apps

Merry Sale
September 21, 2021

Provided great support and instant feedback. Happy with their customer service and how well this app works. Thanks, John Paul B.

reliefnests
May 12, 2021

simply the best app ever , amazing and quick support team , so much money saving , improved my page speed because I dont have as many apps

Surf Sun Sea
Morocco
October 2, 2020

One of my favorite apps, is a must in all my stores. With unbeatable customer service and support. Highly recommend to everyone who wants to get more sales and higher conversion rates.

GoRacer