Reviews (8,346)

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, including product reviews, upselling, cross-selling, and currency conversion. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, quick page load times, and its ability to increase average order value and expand international customer reach. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. The app also offers a built-in analytics dashboard and a seamless installation process. Merchants find the Visitor replays feature particularly useful for enhancing user experience.

June 4, 2024

3 Stars because its amazing app to boost sale, 2 less stars because its extremely expensive

PK LUXUS
Pakistan
17 days using the app
November 25, 2023

Interferes with automatic discounts within Shopify. The "bundle and save" feature of this app keeps adding extra discounts that it should not be in the cart (on top of the automatic discount from Shopify). Then when the correct price is shown at checkout, with only the automatic discount, I have disappointed/angry customers.

They fixed this for my previous automatic discount after some back and forth emailing, but it's annoying that I would have to do that every time I change my automatic discount. It's Black Friday, I don't have time for that.

Other than that, it's been a useful app. The reviews feature is probably the one I get the most use out of.

HyperSpring Toys
About 3 years using the app
Vitals replied December 19, 2023

Hello there!

Thank you for your feedback. The Vitals app has a lot of upsell types that can be used without needing to create a discount code from Shopify. We sent an email with a more in-depth explanation of our upsell offers and recommendations on when to use them according to active campaigns.

February 27, 2024

NOT TOO BAD

FitPulseX
About 1 month using the app
December 24, 2023

I'm pretty happy with it so far. There's things I like, things I don't like. I don't like the fact that I can't put a photo in the subscribe pop up. The generic ones are pretty ugly IMO. I don't like how when you create 2 different bundle spend upsells, the system goes to the lower one only and won't show both. I would like to see the first one give 10% off if our customers get to $150 and then once they hit that spend, another pop up should prompt them to get up to our 15% off bundle spend of $250. I also find the email service very expensive at $300/month. That's insane.

Gentle Moose
2 months using the app
September 28, 2023

The app features are nice, and the free trial period is decent to test the app, although I consider the price high for me at the moment, since I only used less than half of the built-in apps. Anyways, all of a sudden I started to have issues with this app, where I made changes and clicked "save" but the changes were not showing on my store, at least for me. Support tried to help but could not solve the issue after some time. Also for some reason I could not see the "Shipping Times" on my end, whereas they said they could see them. I guess I will look somewhere else.

Onglint
7 months using the app
March 19, 2024

N'est marche pas comme je veux ! Applis payant mais ça ne veut pas cette argent!

Planète d'Enfance
About 1 year using the app
February 21, 2024

depuis les modifications impossible d importer les avis vers ma boutique

cuisineenor.com
France
About 1 year using the app
September 20, 2023

i would like to give a special thanks to John Paul B. he helped me alot.
i did have a problem with the support emails tho.

Marble
30 days using the app
November 3, 2023

I would like the display to be in carousel format, apart from that im happy

Ourein
About 2 months using the app
Edited October 4, 2022

Una aplicación que llevo usando más de 1 año, en general está bien, tuve algún problema con alguna compatibilidad con una de las aplicaciones y otra aplicación pero quizás es culpa de la otra aplicación, no lo sé seguro. Intentaron ayudarme todo lo posible, eso es verdad.

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito