Reviews (8,095)

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, including product reviews, upselling, cross-selling, and currency conversion. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, quick page load times, and its ability to increase average order value and expand international customer reach. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. The app also offers a built-in analytics dashboard and a seamless installation process. Merchants find the Visitor replays feature particularly useful for enhancing user experience.

May 13, 2024

Vitals is a very useful tool to increase sales in the online store, its customer service is impeccable, really very efficient. I miss that it does not have visual editing tools, such as editing texts, size, colors, etc. If they are asked to do it, they are happy to do it, but it is always preferable to be able to do it yourself. Totally recommended VITALS.

BLINK PROFESSIONAL®
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
March 5, 2024

I love Vitals, it's awesome!
It has so many useful features that are improving my store by a lot! The support is great, always friendly and available to make any customization I desire. Well done!

I would give the Vitals app 5 stars if I didn't have to pay the full monthly price while still building my store. I would love the option of a 'Pause and Build Plan' like what Shopify offers. A 7-30 day trial just isn't long enough.

INÏBO
Hong Kong SAR
5 months using the app
May 3, 2024

Quite easy to use and very beneficial - The price point is too high for new stores though that's why I would say the rating is 4 instead of 5. Other than that it's pretty solid.

Two Aussies
22 days using the app
Edited April 11, 2024

AFTER TAKING TIME TO slowly go thru and review the instructions and watch the videos, I find this app to be Very Good! ADDING UPSELLS WAS VERY EASY TO DO. It offers many apps and its an Excellent asset to my shopify store. There are still things I dont quite understand and Questions I need to ask, but im getting there. Thank you for reaching out to me and convincing me to give it another try. I truly apprieciate it. Thank You.

Buy Gifts 4 You by NX3
16 days using the app
March 7, 2024

Really good really helpful makes website look more professional

PEEK-A-BOO-PALACE
3 months using the app
May 6, 2024

Great app,the customer service can solve problem very fast!

lyckrea
China
23 days using the app
May 11, 2024

Very informative for a business owner. It has everything you need to succeed

Shop89
2 days using the app
March 20, 2024

very good, it help a lot to understand many things

Big ben-Boutique
2 days using the app
May 7, 2024

Service rapide et efficace.
Une équipe très motivée et actif

SaneDoggy