Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, including product reviews, upselling, cross-selling, and currency conversion. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, quick page load times, and its ability to increase average order value and expand international customer reach. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. The app also offers a built-in analytics dashboard and a seamless installation process. Merchants find the Visitor replays feature particularly useful for enhancing user experience.

October 3, 2018

One of the must have Apps in Shopify. Excellent support that help you in every step. Great potential, look forward to see more apps from the developer.

Le Joliee
April 18, 2021

Great customer service, i uninstalled all of my other apps that are costing me more than this single app because now I don't need them anymore. I even got more from this app than what I used to pay for.

Hobby1st
October 26, 2021

I used this app for several of my stores and I'm always very satisfied with it, so useful! The customer service is also impeccable, I just contact them about an issue that I had and I immediately received support from John Seth, very fast and helpful! I would recommend it 100%! ^^

Hey Teddy
Italy
April 17, 2020

I used this app on my first store and I honestly did not expect to receive the kind of customer support that I did. They were very fast at responding to my support tickets and extremely helpful and all around great people. Thanks

Beach Bound Babe
December 1, 2022

Chat assistance was very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend it to anyone building a website, allows many features to be used all in one app! Makes any site look professional.

Glasizofficial
September 16, 2020

Customer Service is great, and they try to help as much and as quickly as possible. I'm new to e-commerce and have found the app has lots I can use and is simple to add to my store, would definitely recommened

KindleShine
March 8, 2020

The app is very good everything I have tested works without any issue.
The customer support is quick and very helpful they managed to resolve my issue with in 24 hours.

Stonesleep
Vitals replied March 16, 2020

We try to fix any issue as quick as possible. Thank you!

April 4, 2023

Probably one of the best customer support teams one can find. Helpful, competent and fast service. Very impressive team.

Sleepfeel
Germany
5 months using the app
May 28, 2022

Great app combines close to all app you need and support is really quick if you have any issues setting something up!

Visual Of Earth
Germany
April 23, 2021

I love Vitals!! The apps are awesome and the customer service is even better. I asked for help with customization and Reymond responded right away after hours U.S. on a Friday night! AWESOME!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Bossa Bars