Reviews (8,095)

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 features, including product reviews, upselling, cross-selling, and currency conversion. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, quick page load times, and its ability to increase average order value and expand international customer reach. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. The app also offers a built-in analytics dashboard and a seamless installation process. Merchants find the Visitor replays feature particularly useful for enhancing user experience.

October 10, 2020

Awesome. A lot of features for a good price. The support has been superb and friendly as well, so I didn't have any problem solving any issues I ran into.
I just wish there was more customisation options available - but I don't think this downside is enough to warrant anything less than 5 stars still.

MINDSET Apparel
May 3, 2023

The customer service is super efficient highly recommended!
They helped me very quickly to fix an issue i had with the bundle layout

Norah
Italy
April 21, 2022

Great app, great features, and the support is amazing. Thank you Jed for all the help. I'm very pleased and satisfied!

Teknikk-kjelleren
Sweden
Edited May 19, 2021

I chatted with support and for free he helped me soooo much! I can't even say how easy he made it! My site looks soo fresh now with the additions. He was amazing!

Steadfast Safes
November 4, 2020

I was a bit skeptical about this app at first because I have heard how a lot of people love it and how a lot of people think that there is a better app out there for each app Vitals has. While it may be true that for some of Vitals' apps you can find a better version of it through a completely different app outside of vitals, this doesn't apply to all of Vitals' apps in my experience. Also, you get the benefit of saving money by having several apps in one and Vitals is constantly working on improving each of their apps so sooner or later all their apps can outperform any other app out there. First of all, the support team is the best I have ever experienced and I have worked with atleast 20 support teams from other apps in Shopify. Also, they were so willing to custom code many things I wanted out of their apps. Also, my favorite app they have is the product bundles app because it offers a feature that is not offered in any other product bundle app I could find. It has the feature to upsell the complimentary product of the product bundle in the cart page. This is a game-changer and honestly is worth the complete $29.99 just for this one app even though they have almost 50. I would definitely recommend Vitals if you are starting out and want to be cost-effective or even for those that have been in the ecomm business for a while and open to find an app that would really help you.

CableCARD
October 30, 2020

Great support and many useful apps.Anyone use Shopify should use this app. Hope you guys keep making this app better so I can use more of it.

Jane deal
Vietnam
February 22, 2022

Really Great Customer Service. I had some problem with my sticky add to card and within a short time, Zeus solved it for me. Easy to talk to support team. Fast response time. Thanks

wrogencare
January 20, 2022

Great App! It gives great insight into what your customers are looking at in your store and how they operate.

Authority Fitness
May 16, 2021

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great

Travail-chaussure
May 19, 2023

John Paul B. is amazing guy he will help you very much
vitals is great app btw
if you need anything just ask for John in the customer care

hahanoot