Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart

JNecom

This app has been the perfect solution for my Walmart needs! Support is also extremely friendly and very helpful! I would not hesitate to recommend this app to others! I am looking forward to growing my business with them!

SmartChoi4U

Awesome integration with Walmart. I wish it could do the same with other eCommerce websites like Amazon, Etsy, etc.

Video instruction is really helpful as well

Pricing should be less expensive.

McNile

It is the best app that in shopify. Easy and greatful. Also the customer service is the best of the best.

Rivka Friedman Jewelry

We have been using this app since January and have started making a decent amount of sales on Walmart. The CED team has been very accommodating with all of our requests through this process, and we have had a lot! They are committed to our success and we are grateful for their support in making sure we are happy with their product. Sonali especially is very responsive any time we need help or have questions.

Cosmetics Nova

Cedcommerce, ONE OF THE BEST PROGRAMS/APP I'VE USED.

I have over 10,000 SKU's in my company and it would be extremely costly to have all my products moved from Shopify to any other platform, such Walmart, Sears, Newegg and the rest.
Cedcommerce reduced that to an app at the cost of less than one day's worth lunch.

Working with, Hrithik, has made all the difference. He patiently worked the kinks with me and gave me the personal attention that I really required.

I would HIGHLY recommend for those that would like to cut their time processing junk and using their time to make more money. s:

Allen

GreeNatr Premium

Great app for Walmart integration, and if there are any issues that might pop up, you can easily get in touch with their support team - and they always respond immediately, so you won't have to worry about operations stopping at all. The app has everything you need and it is very easy to use as well!

FR Fashion Co.

This is such a helpful app. Adeeba was very helpful in assisting me with setting up my account. Listing on walmart is such a tideous task. This app streamlines and simplifies the process. Thank you.

Nutri-Patch®

integrating my shopify store with walmart so far they have walked me through the process it's a bit difficult since support is via text and WhatsApp so it helps to be tech savvy.

KALIFANO

As a company, we made the investment to move forward on this app just about a week ago. Since then, they have been great. Finding help is very easy and quickly. Swati has been most helpful, but the entire team is great. They make uploading products very easy, along with keeping your inventories and orders in line. Highly recommend, great app, look forward to working with them more. - KALIFANO

Norberg and Linden

The app is working great! Good customer service! I'm excited to have my stuff on Walmart and would recommend this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20