Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

EG Gifts

Perfect app great service highly recommended :) Will use it for more stores they always help and provide a great customer service

Plan B Fashionista

I've been having many issues with stock and variants publishing correctly. They do their best to provide support, but it is very frustrating. Not sure what the issue is, but they are very helpful in resolving issues. I only wish selling on Walmart was a more smooth process. This is the most frustrating app I have ever used and I use at least 10 software programs for my stores and this is by far the most inefficient time wasting app ever

Nashua Nutrition

We have had some challenges with the app because of how our store is setup, but Nidhi has been exceptional with support. We are able to Skype Nidhi seemingly any time of the day or night and get a quick and friendly response. Looking forward to doing more integrations with CED Commerce!

Dbtoys

This company keeps publishing my items without my permission or knowledge. I am not ready for my items to be published yet and I keep receiving orders. I have contacted them several times but they still have not fixed the problem. Very disappointed. I would not recommend them.

Sexy Sparkles Fashion Jewelry

I honestly did not think that these guys could intergrade my shopify with Walmart but they were able to with no issues, customer service is AMAZING always helpful and answer the calls. thank you

Xoticbrands

We've been using this app for a little over 6 months and I must say we are satisfied. The onboarding was a little challenging, considering its a new platform; however, the team, especially Dan, was very supportive until we went live, and they continue to provide great support. We are pleased with the product and the service.

Hoodiepillow

Nidhi has helped us immensely in getting our products listed on Walmart. The app is easy to use, and if I have any questions or need help, I Skype Nidhi and she's always available and willing to do whatever it takes to complete the task. I would definitely recommend this app.

Sue - HoodiePillow

4you 4them

Great level of service. They are always available to help with even the most simple matters. The app is easy to use, it is Wal Mart marketplace and catalogue that has many faults! Highly Recommended to start Walmart marketplace. Nidhi has been very supportive in helping me with my many issues and I am very grateful. Thank you.

Luckyrings

Absolutely love this app! I've almost integrated my entire store and their team was very helpful every step of the way. They even contacted Walmart on my behalf and talked to them when I had issues. Their app definitely simplifies uploading products to Walmart's system. Thanks again for all the help guys! - Greg, owner Luckyrings.com

Satchandfable

The app works really well and the customer service is exceptional, really out of this world! You can not ask for more.

Thanks