Walmart Integration

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 1, 2023

what are these covered through this whole time that I've been working with them or the lack of working with them them and misleading me and lying to me and taking my money not doing a job feeding me a chunk keep promising day after day. I am visually impaired, and I'm dependent on them to make sure my dad is accurate and that sloppy, I paid them to optimize my products and they gave me a bunch of junk which really hurt me. It's good thing I didn't put it up into Walmart. It really made me look stupid. They told me that these people no longer work there and it was junk and I was right , but still day after day week after week and month after month I was supposed to get an audit. I didn't get an audit for several months now I went through. I delete that and I was really depended on getting products on to Walmart through the holidays but no we had meetings to keep promise me you're gonna give me another they're gonna do things to help me out and he never did he wanted me to pay more didn't do the work and they want me to pay them again , I just don't know what to do anymore. How can you see in your face and look at you in your eyes and soon as you turn around your not doing your job I'm trying to figure out what the real reason is is it because you're prejudiced because you want to make fun of a disabled because if they think I'm stupid then I'm not gonna realize what they're doing is it where can I be identified , well I've been in business for 12 damn years I have the best in my field. I work hard for my customers I gave it all I got for being a former Marine and I wrote champion blue Devil. They're not gonna stop me you're not gonna tear down my goals and my accomplishments I'm not gonna let it happen .

ShowRoom Doctor Z
February 1, 2023

do not trust him he'll say anything how much be the biggest fool on the planet to believe in the staff and support them in ripping me off for a long time now on my other store I paid them to get my optimization done they gave me junk that was three months ago I was really hurting because I also need to do any task and on my couch from Google where collapsed putting my hoping to Walmart put them in play me a fool. I am visually impaired. It's very difficult. The app is not a complaint song relying independent, and putting my false hope that they're going to lead me to the right direction , but they're not I'm always getting this. Sorry we're sorry I lost has been done. Damage has been done. It saddens me and it really makes me angry. I keep getting emails sorry for the delay I gave them my information for my trademark I should've been put in months ago , they told me they did the application and uploaded the information that I'm getting from another side of the team days later asking me is if they need the information again there's always a breach of communication between the departments. I'm constantly have to babysit them in sports in the second to do their job , they act like children so they must be treated like children

Miracle Spritz
January 15, 2023

Their customer service is top-notch. These folks are very responsive. I've worked with them on several integrations and they've worked hard to get my product live on the sites.

Evil Genius Games
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 19, 2022

Customer service is quick to respond and supportive in resolving seller issues. No issues to report, thank you!!

HoloGear
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 17, 2022

The system is great I can fully manage my Walmart seller account easy. Once you understand how it works you will LOOOOVE it. Thanks for the great 24/7 support.

Exotic Pro
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 13, 2022

NIkesh was great with helping us getting our products on Walmart. It took awhile but he and his team worked with us to get things done. I look forward to when all our products are listed properly on Walmart and all the variation shoe size are on the product pages.

Bazillion Dreams
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 5, 2022

I have used their app for etsy and amazon and they have been great! super helpful and quick! super easy.

Transtape
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 28, 2022

I took the business plan package to have seasoned developers, analysts and consultants manage and provide insights of target market, SEO application and Ads. Great work so far team! Looking forward to the progress updates. Thanks!

Jane + Vogue
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 23, 2022

Getting help with the app is fast and easy. With help from the chat rep my products were added in less than 4 hoursof speaking with her.

Remymadiva Designs
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 23, 2022

This app was very helpful!. I was able to create a shipping template and more! I strongly recommend this app.

MountEase