Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Athletin Stores

Integration is a PERFECT solution for sellers of Walmart. It is all in one app and provides you every functionality that helps you in selling your products on Walmart and managing orders Smoothly. It will allow you to upload your Shopify listing and manage unlimited orders. The syncing works well and the app is quite easy to use. There are multiple features that are really helpful in making all your work automated and effortless.

Product upload and retire, promotions and price management, Order shipment and Order refunds or cancellation and 2-day Free Shipping Orders, etc everything that we Walmart seller needs.

Support is super quick and they are available 24*7. Adeeba helped me through the process right from the beginning to Uploading, i am really impressed with her professional skills. This deadly combination of Awesome App and fast support is like a Cherry in the Cake.

I will recommend this integration to every seller. If you do not have this integration get it now.

Thank you, app developers!

Best Parts House

Great App and easy to use. The videos are helpful
A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+

BOOBADABUH

I don't know how to upload products to Wal-mart.com. Ced agents gave me very simple instructions to follow. I didn't even contact them. They reached out to me through chat and helped me every step of the way. My products didn't have any barcodes, they gave me the link where to purchase the barcodes.

I used the advanced feature of Walmart with the help of the integration. Walmart's Advanced attributes helped me to get my products on top of search results. I guess CedCommerce is the only company providing this feature of Walmart.

The support is very, very, good, these CED guys are supporting me in 24*7, by the live chat,phone-call, (which is great because most companies don't offer phone support with a real human anymore) on WhatsApp, on skype and on any medium you would like. They guided me in every small step with around the clock assistance, Their subscription prices are extremely low compared to other apps, especially considering the amount of hands-on, one-on-one attention I have received. I am happy about that. I received an account manager assigned specifically to my account. So. I do not have to work with a completely different person every time I need help. With other companies I get tired of having to reexplain everything every time I need help because they do not assign account manager to handle accounts over the long-term. Adeeba has been my account manager since day 1 and she assigned team to handle my account over all of their services I use. When I use the walmart usa app, or walmart Canada, or Bonanza, or Etsy I am always working with Adeeba and her team and it makes it so much easier for me having the same team that already understands my business and I do not have to keep re explaining. I recommend CedCommerc to anyone that wants to take their business to the next level. Ask for Adeeba and I am extremely confident you will be satisfied with the service she will provide.
appreciate all your hard work !! Thank you for such fantastic service!!!

Oking Habib

CedCommerce has provided me with the best integration tool for Walmart the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. I have been working with this app for some time and I must say that it works very well. Not all business are the same and there customer service helps you no matter what issues you may have. Walmart is not easy to work with but they make it seamless.

Along with this, I got other features that I like the most - advanced attributes. It helps me to make my product more interactive and informative. Love this feature a lot.

Convenient service. Excellent technical support. High speed operation. I have tried many other services, but this one is the most convenient. I like this app the most and will suggest others also to go with this app. You can have the 7 days free trial to make your decision about the app. I highly recommend the app if you are looking to expand your catalog to other market places such as Walmart!

PartsBrozStore

CedCommerce has provided me with the best integration tool for Walmart the App is very efficient as it does not require much manual work. Convenient service. Excellent technical support. High speed operation. They help in completing my launch checklist on Walmart.
I have tried many other services, but this one is the most convenient. I am very happy with all the features of the app.

You can work on it very easily and if you need help you can contact the super fast support all day and night...
The customer support is super awesome they work for you 24 * 7 and help you get through your trouble. I would recommend every merchant who wishes to sell on Walmart to try this app and be rest assured that they will help you throughout your journey of selling on Walmart.

CedCommerce Rocks!!!

Slashtek

Came through and really helped me get things connected. Lots of support - more so than you normally would see with an integrator. Thanks!

Froedge Machine & Supply Co., Inc.

I really like this app! The importing is a very smooth process likewise the uploading. I really like the fact that you can search for your item in order to do changes to it so you're not having to click the "next page" button. CED Commerce support is a great help as well, they are there when we need them!

case4cellphone.com

Great app. Nice features. Very simple to use and I like the experience. Customer support is superb! Highly recommend this app.

Sunika Sneakers

I am a new seller on Walmart, don't know what to do. After installing the Walmart Integration app, they assisted me in completing the launch checklist. Completing the launch checklist This app helps me a lot in managing my inventory, products, and orders. All I need to do is to click buttons
to manage orders and products, every
process is automated by the CED team. Now, I hardly spend 5-10 minutes. Along with this, I got other features that I like the most - the threshold inventory

My Vendor

I used this app. It looks great at the beginning, but it takes several attempts to get your products published on Walmart. After my trial period I received a call from sales rep and was offered a big discount in order to opt-in for yearly plan, but never mentioned about non-refundable policy to us. I been trying to request for refund which was refused in every possible way.
Please do not become too fascinated by the discount offered and try using the app for at least 3-4 months because you will never receive any refund from these guys and read terms and condition before opting in as the sales rep will never tell you about non-refundable policy. We made a mistake of trusting the representative and lost almost $300 to these people.
Cannot be associated with such an organization.

I have to give 1 star other wise they do not deserve any stars

October 24, 2019

Hi Tejas,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused but we can't offer you a refund because you do not wish to sell on Walmart anymore and you clearly state that you do not have any problem with the app. The app is not responsible for your sales as it totally depends on your products and the information you provide with your products.

Also, we have terms and conditions in the beginning when you install the app.

The moto behind offering discounts is that the seller can get the services at a cost they can easily afford.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15