The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its exceptional customer service, intuitive interface, and efficient request handling. They value its seamless integration of Shopify and Walmart products, product syncing, and listing features. Increased sales, simplified workflows, and the ability to handle large product volumes are also highlighted. Detailed analytics, 24/7 support, quick issue resolution, and a dedicated manager for each merchant's Walmart store are additional benefits. Merchants recommend it for its ease of use, fast product uploading, and potential to boost revenue.

September 21, 2023

Easy app and customer service is great. Makes everything I need in one place

Fashion Hut Jewelry
About 3 years using the app
CedCommerce replied September 25, 2023

Hi Lia,

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app user-friendly and our customer service excellent. We're here to make things easy for you, all in one place.

If you ever need assistance or have more feedback, feel free to reach out. Thanks for your support!

November 30, 2023

Ced Commerce has been an absolute lifesaver for me! Their amazing staff members are incredibly helpful and friendly. I was feeling so overwhelmed with barcodes and uploading, but did you know that Ced Commerce can assign a dedicated manager to handle your Walmart store for you? It's a total game-changer! Instead of wasting time and money on freelancers from platforms like Fiverr, you can rely on Ced Commerce for all your needs. Just upgrade your plan to include their assistance. And let me tell you, their team of superstars, including Prashant, Raju, Arpit, Deepanshu, and Gaurav, are truly the best! I feel incredibly blessed to have found this incredible company. They take care of everything, from marketing to managing your Walmart store. So don't stress, just leave it all to them!

The Milk N Honey
November 9, 2023

A couple months ago, we were forced by Walmart to change the app we used to publish listings onto Walmart from our Shopify store. It was a nightmare trying to onboard using Walmart Seller, and even the Walmart app was not good. I did a bunch of research and spoke to a couple sellers who were using CED Commerce who said it worked well and the tech support was really good. I decided to give them a try and I was surprised! These guys have been nothing but helpful from day one and they did a live video demo for me.

It was a little bit of a process learning the new system, but they have been there to answer every and all of my questions. When I had a problem, I have contacted them and they always get it fixed. I learned how to do variant listings using CED Commerce and our listings look so much neater, and saves me a ton of time! Highly recommend CED Commerce is you are looking to onboard items onto Walmart Seller much easier.

Highway To Buy
CedCommerce replied November 20, 2023

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our services at CED Commerce. We're delighted to hear that our team could assist you effectively in transitioning your listings onto Walmart Seller from your Shopify store.

We understand the challenges of adjusting to a new system, and we're thrilled that our live video demo and ongoing support helped smooth this process for you.

Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to continue supporting your journey on Walmart Seller.

Best regards,

October 26, 2023

Extremely helpful and timely technical staff to assist in daunting tasks. Enquiries were address and fixed quickly.

Abundant Natural Health (US)
CedCommerce replied November 7, 2023

Dear Shanan,

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave a review. We're delighted to hear that you found our technical staff extremely helpful and timely in addressing daunting tasks. We pride ourselves on providing efficient and effective solutions. If you ever have more inquiries or tasks to tackle, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

November 30, 2023

Good customer service. The product is complicated for a non-tech person, most likely due to Walmart's structure. They are available whenever you book a call to walk through issues. Excited to see how my sales grow with this integration

ER African Online Store
About 2 months using the app
November 24, 2023

Everyone was very helpful, and answered all my questions. Cedcommerce has been very good in always being there for me everytime!

Fantzyplantz
About 1 month using the app
December 1, 2023

If I could give this app no stars I would. I have spent the last month in chats getting no where. Support is none existent and all they do is put in tickets for which you never hear about again. Not one thing has been resolved. I showed in the app I was getting 60 day free trial but in my shopify it said 12/1 I would be charged. I chatted and was told that what it showed in the app which was 1/1/24 was correct and I wouldn't be charged because they had to send that over and they wouldn't. Well I was charged today. and they will make a ticket. Wow! Those tickets that you never hear about again are just to get you out of chat. The chat support can't actually do anything except make tickets that you never hear from again. This has to be the worst app I've ever tried.

Fuller Fabrics
About 1 month using the app
September 27, 2023

I like this app; it's an all-in-one solution for handling all aspects of management and growth on Walmart.

athletin
4 months using the app
CedCommerce replied September 29, 2023

Dear Malik,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you find our app to be a comprehensive solution for managing and growing your Walmart presence. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your success on Walmart.

September 28, 2023

I appreciate anything that can help me save time. This app does that and the support is VERY fast and great. Thank you and I am a customer of several CedCommerce Apps for the reasons above. The dashboards are also easy to understand.

Bea's Bayou Skincare
CedCommerce replied October 10, 2023

Dear Arielle,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been instrumental in saving you time, and we truly appreciate your continued support as a valued customer of CedCommerce Apps.

Our team takes pride in providing fast and exceptional support, and we're delighted that you've had a great experience with us. Should you ever require further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

We aim to provide a user-friendly experience, and your feedback encourages us to maintain and improve upon it.

Once again, thank you for choosing CedCommerce Apps, and we look forward to continuing to serve your needs in the future.

October 12, 2023

Customer service and the app are equal both impeccable thank you so much for giving me such an amazing product where I can grow my business so fast and this amazing tech support from this amazing man his name is Divyanshu Singh

GROWTOCHOICE, LLC
About 2 months using the app
CedCommerce replied October 17, 2023

Hello John,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and that you've had a great experience with our customer service. We're here to support your business growth, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you ever need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support!