Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Pellatt Cornucopia

It is amazing working with CEDCOMMERCE, these guys helped me in listing my products on the Walmart and on Walmart Canada.

I used the advanced feature of Walmart by the help of the integration. Walmart's Advanced attributes helped me to get my products on top in search results. I guess CedCommerce is the only company providing this feature of Walmart.

Also, they support the Walmart 2 day free shipping program. I feel the benefit of using this app for my product SEO and increased my sales to double.

The support service is fantastic. You will get to know the actual meaning of the prompt reply by communicating with them on WhatsApp or at any medium.

CEDCOMMERCE guys rocks. Keep up the good work.

CitiKitty Inc.

We use CedCommerce for a couple of our stores and have always received prompt and courteous replies to all of our questions and concerns. They have taken care of all issues we have had in no time at all and would definitely recommend them.

Fashionazzle

I tried many time to upload my product to Walmart but every time had an error that I couldn't find the exact reason...
I finally updated my product through Cedcommer integration.
Some functions had an error but Cedcommer representative help me to fix that. I give 4 star because I have to fix a lot of error... but I don't know if that's problem is from Walmart or this app. Anyway I'm start to selling on Walmart and that's a point.

Electronicssto32

I was trying to sell my products on Walmart for so long and finally, I am selling. This couldn't have been possible without the help of CedCommerce. It took 1.5 months or I guess more to get an account.
I can see the other reviews for not getting an account on Walmart... I can understand because even I have to wait for so long. Must say need to have patience.

You guys are doing a really great job in helping sellers to get an account and managing the products and orders. The 2-day free shipping feature is also there in the app which I was so excited to use on Walmart.com.
The support is really awesome! I am connected with the team on Skype getting an all-time prompt response whether its day or night.

The membership is worth the $ spent. Keep up the good work!

BrickandMirrorBeauty.com

Walmart is one of the toughest stores to get products listed on. Adeeba has been such an amazing help with the little mundane tasks required to be listed. 5 stars for her service as well.

UpgradeLights.com

The customer service is wonderful. Everyone is willing to help. Sonali was especially helpful. My only complaint is with the app itself. I find it difficult to navigate without lots of help.

Bass Essentials and More

They required I pay $480, a full year subscription up front then afterwords told me it could take 3-4 weeks for Walmart to review my account before a set up can be done. How can you take money and delivery nothing in return? Having to dispute the transaction through our bank to get our money back. Stay away at all costs, they are con artists just stealing money. Please disregard all the positive feedback below as you can see this was done by the company themselves to inflate their rating. STAY AWAY.

LiquaGen Water

Adeeba was amazing and this worked just as advertised through other comments. Thank you to those who commented previously which is why I am writing a review. I added the app and customer experience was impeccable. Thank you CedCommerce on collaboration through this. Very helpful to integrate .

Also, I discussed regarding the subscription of the app and the account manger helped me to get the best solution for this. Best app to connect your Shopify to Walmart in a reasonable price.

HipFlaskPlus

Nidhi is very helpful. I have been using this App for 2 months now and I read all the negative reviews. Most all of the problems exist on the Walmart side. Before using this App I had only 57 listings on Walmart and it took me 8 months to get to 57 listingsbecause of all the "Walmart" problems. After using the App, today we have all 4057 listings listed. CedCommerce has 24/7 Skype support with your own personal help when you need it. Nidhi is very fast to respond and help with any questions. Keep up the good work!
To the other negative reviews....you only need this app for Walmart so not sure why negative reviews on that and i havent had some of the other negative issue complaints.

p.s. I also have their Ebay, Bonanza, and Google Express App and all working very well with all 4000+ listings

July 1, 2019

Thank you! John for recognizing the work done for you. Assisting you in selling your products on Walmart has been an absolute pleasure for me and the team.

Casaba Shop

Nidhi is a great asset to CED and has been very helpful in resolving the endless issues that Walmart.com's system creates to publish products. CED has done some custom work for us to create swatch images for variations which has been very essential and successful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12