Walmart Integration

Walmart Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Walmart

Pitch Pro Direct

App works great, very nice and easy to use layout. The customer service rep gave us a good demo on how to use the app and how to integrate with Walmart.

GlowCity LLC

This app is amazing Im so excited that my shopify and walmart stores are synced the customer service is truly amazing and they are there for you if you get stuck not knowing what to do
looking forward to a long business relationship

Borderland Rustic Hardware

Very easy to use and integrate with Walmart. The customer support is also awesome. If you have a shopiy store and want to sell on Walmart you cannot go wrong with this integration.

ESL Shop US

The app is decently structured and provides all features we needed for our use case, plus many more that we have not touched yet.

Main pain point was the setup on Walmart. 99% of our 600 SKUs we wanted to sell did not exist yet on Walmart. The self-service publishing inside the app only worked for about 1/4 of the products, with the rest having various issues. I'm positive that this is mainly an issue with the Walmart API. Fortunately, the app developer provides excellent support. Very fast responses, and was able to resolve all of the various listing issues. If you have to create a larger number new listings, I'd strongly advise to let the app developer do the publishing for you.

The actual operation is smooth. Orders and stock levels sync as they're supposed to. This is exactly as hands-off a solution as we were looking for.

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Amazing solution provided by Ced. I have received a great support from their team. Integration works very well. I listed my products on Walmart.com quickly without any trouble. I am already using their various integration apps like Newegg, Wish, Tophatter, Google Express, and Importer and also looking to grow my business more with them.

Highly recommended to everyone. AAA+++++

Satch & Fable

The app works really well and the customer service is exceptional, really out of this world! You can not ask for more.

Thanks.

A29Hardware

Very happy with the app and support service. Nidhi, my allocated account manager has been most helpful.

Thanks

1 STOP SOCCER

This app is not working for us. Half of our listing are not posting on line also inventory not updating. and customer service can not solve those problems. meanwhile we are loosing a lot of business. Most variation are not completely listed.

Sporteer

Unless you are VERY experienced with product feeds and associated issues, this is not for you. When our feeds actually published, the mapping was a mess and nearly all lines items would have had to be manually entered on the Walmart site, had we not pulled the plug after testing a few products. Also, once published, we were unable to make any changes. Just an awful experience all around.

TonsOfSocks

This App is very helpful for selling on Walmart. There is a learning curve and I often have had issues or questions on things but the customer service is good. I recommend skype chatting with the customer service folks.
There is almost always someone to answer your questions and help find a solution to any problems that may arise or if not.. just text your question and they will answer when they become available.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10