4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient listing capabilities, including handling variant and UPC exempt listings. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, ability to manage thousands of products, and quick upload times. The intuitive interface and easy-to-understand dashboards are appreciated. Exceptional customer service, including a dedicated manager for each store and a responsive chat feature, is frequently highlighted. The app also provides extensive knowledge on working with Walmart, making it a comprehensive solution for managing and growing a store.

Edited December 14, 2018

This app is not working for us. Half of our listing are not posting on line also inventory not updating. and customer service can not solve those problems. meanwhile we are loosing a lot of business. Most variation are not completely listed.

1 STOP SOCCER
Edited June 28, 2021

Having the app to control several sellers on 1 platform is great, customer service is always very useful and willing to assist. Customer service really went beyond trying to help us with our doubts! Great service.

Artifacts Trading Company
April 29, 2022

Look elsewhere. I can not believe anyone would give this company 5 stars. Every order I receive is out of stock. How hard is it to sync inventory?! That's all I ask for. The support for this app will promise you many things but they do not actually do it.

Park 2 Peak
About 1 year using the app
June 10, 2017

just try with system and their tech support. currently having excellent and very helpful system walk through for new user

Mactrotown
19 days using the app
January 7, 2021

Really recommend! I regret not knowing this app earlier it is perfect fit for my needs. Really recommend!

Eldorado Bag
May 1, 2020

This app has so far worked soo well for me. It has helped me in completing my Item Setup part of the Launch Checklist for Walmart soo far a nice experience.
Would like to thank the Business Analyst Mr Hrithik Srivastava how took lot of pain for making me apply by reaching me out on call and mail and I as I got approved for Walmart he completed the launch cheaklist for me and helped me on the whole onboarding process for the app and Walmart as well.
So far a thumbs us for the ced app hope to make some good sales and continue with the app.
In the end Ced team and app ROCKS.

Gary M Low
LowSport LLC

Miracle on Ice and Jamaica Bobsled Shop by Lowsport
March 31, 2020

great app and the team is very nice. Thank you to HRITHIK for helping me, he takes lot of time with me and answers all the questions I have.

Choptout.com
April 12, 2022

Good App to get inventory onto Walmart's market place. Very responsive team, helpful and friendly too. Thanks

Venum
17 days using the app
April 17, 2020

The app works well with some extra steps that are required. All it all, it certainly helps manage products in Shopify and sell them on Walmart.

Red Bear Brands
February 27, 2018

Great company with great Customer service. Had a issue getting a seller account so Cedcommerce made sure to refund me my money in a timely fashion which most company's take forever for that. Very trustworthy company which is hard to find.

Jsforever