Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Black Friday abandoned carts recovery via push notification

MXPN Motocross

Jusqu'à date l'application semble bien fonctionner et l'installation sur ma plate-forme c'est bien déroulé. Plus complet que la version de base offert par Shopify. En espérant optimiser mes ventes =)

DELLES STORE

O app é uma ferramenta ótima que continue sempre melhorando cada vez mais as expectativa dos usuários...

Goddess Creed

great love it so far I love all the options it has to help the new store owner I just download the set up is super easy so that very important.

ricemandi

Just installed today, This App is very easy to use, wish to generate more revenue through this App. Great work team,

Magic Gel Candles & Gems

I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you. I Will give you a review after I see it work seemed easy to set up. It is not possible to rate you until that time. I would like to see a sample run of the app after i filled it out like a this is how this look in you store or this is what your customers are going to see thank you.

Instyle Boutique

I enjoy to use this app. Its perfect for the online store and get more client to enter to your store. I recomended 100%

Bud Beaver Canada

Just finished setting up my first push notification and excited to see how it affects our sales! I totally recommend this app

MIRASSSHOP

it very good to add some discounts . it nice app. i love very much and very share to my fd. thank you so much

Goddess

It’s easy and simple to set up and helps drive customers to subscribe without having to do much or any work besides updating the loyalty program you want

Teamon Malaysia

I love using this apps. Easy to use and it is effective for products sold. Template used is east to understand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122