Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Holiday sales abandoned carts recovery via push notification

carebuyers

I use thus app it help me to do all that i have to do. I recommend you thus app you can trust it....

Vicky206

awesome app i love it it actually free up your time by taking care of everything else your business needs

Eloura Australia

I like the simplicity of activating the notifications and being able to customise to my design sthle.

SOEClothingbrand

Just got the app. From what I’ve read I look forward to great things. Will be leaving another review once I see results

Smilelys

Trying to use this app the level up my abandoned cart rate.let's see what will happen. I didn't see a lot of improvement yet

Tryot

waiting to get a great result. It is easy to install, and no technical work.
I hope to see it perform nicely. Thanks

Hat Stacks Online

Easy to install and use. Love it so far. Of course we have to see how effective it will be, will be back for 2nd review :)

giftshopt

Thank you really a powerful app and I advise everyone to install it. Several sales were wasted and thanks to this application it improved

ZenGage

i used the app help me boost my sales and return customers x very good reliable trustworthy order now

OHmyMOM

one of the best up i hope tha you can make another free app...one of the best app for shopify .thankyou