Smart Push Marketing, Web Push

Abandoned cart recover, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

Smart Push Marketing Hextom Shopify App, abandoned cart recovery

SunSun

Location Egypt

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Shop Qamulli

I'm just getting started with my store and I have found these apps help me so much. I've saved so much time.

One Click Shop

Location Australia

I like this app. Using this app is easy and understandable. Highly recommended. I will purchase it and use it again.

Ten Incentives

Quick, Easy & FREE. This product is going to be fundamental to getting repeat customers along with a plethora of different marketing strategies that I have up my sleeve.

AS Kreativstudio

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 11 hours

I am enthusiastic about this app, simple operation and excellent results. I can only recommend it to everyone

MC@Balance

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

it is easy to use for beginner and it is user friendly for all devices l strongly advise everyone to use it

Nonsolostudio S.R.L. | 05443111215

Location Italy

Questa app è molto utile, è davvero facile da capire e manovrare attraverso le diverse opzioni che hanno. Ho solo la versione gratuita ma sono stato comunque in grado di attivare la maggior parte di ciò che offrono.

Trend Gallery Art | Original Abstract Paintings

convenient application, many possibilities convenient application, many possibilities
convenient application, many possibilities

Whole Little Mood

This app is very helpful, it’s really easy to understand and maneuver through the different options they have. I only have the free version but I was still able to activate most of what they offer.

WHITIKI-NIHO™

Location France

application très bien détaillé, pas encore eu de résultat en espérant que cela viendra très bientôt