Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

orderorders

soo goooodooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

GG 360°

Thanks for the free app im sure its going to be a big help. Im Excited to get going. Have a good one.

Dinare Horizon kiddos

I use this App for marketing and Its doing a great job for my store, since I installed it, it make such incredible job

ShopNails™

Great app very helpful

NanoGlow Academy

I'm about to give it a try, read other reviews, sounds like a good app to add to my shop. i'll edit my review if i'll see it was all true

Minederm Beauty Collection's by Karoo's Cosmetic Plus

I used this app to help my business grow and it's very easy to be install...I am strongly recommend

StarGirlBeauty

Well organized and easy to use. Haven't had any issues with it and it's given me a lot more opportunities to capture lost sales.

caribbeanscabaret

Lynn Marie Boutique

Quite easy to figure out configuration, hoping that it will convert some of my newer viewers into high ticket spenders

Top Knot Fashion

easy to use I like being able to download the app and use it for customers quickly. It is also esthetically pleasing!