Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Flynn Jaxon

Welcome discount worked as expected on desktop, but didnt work on mobile. Ive reached out for support so lets see the response. If mobile is resolved this could be a powerful tool!

betterparis

I used this app to help advertise and market my website, to increase my sales and traffic. I hope it works

Sole Hair Boutique

Good app so far.. Free atm for good features which is so cool thx.. I am a broke newbie biz owner, so thanks. Maybe ask for the review a bit further into using it, so as to give a more insightful review. Thank you.

Mr Stylista

i have noticed a lot of customers who abandon their cart recently don't enter a email address at checkout. more and more people are entering their mobile number which means they cant receive an abandon cart email so i am hoping that push notifications are the way forward.Excited to see if this app improves my conversions and recovery rate will update my review if it dos *fingers cross

Shotzie's Way Store

I really like what the app represents, but I can't give a clear review until I've had it and see how it works. Also how do I contact for customer support. Maybe after this review, I can get some.

Myfashunpassion

Great app, work well i will definitely recommend it ..........................................................................

Lingerie Tendance

ca a lair bien je ne connais pas encore bien l'appli ca a lair bien je ne connais pas encore bien l'appli

The Lapis Boutique

I got this app to get a better email marketing process, I like that it's free up to 100 subscribers. Very helpful to new shop owners. How do you get your current subscribers list to transfer over? I have about 50 from another app, but is there a way to get them all in one place?

Southsarasota

GETING STARTED IS HARD ENOUGH.
ENJOYING HAVEING THE FREE HELP WITH RECAP ON LOST SALES, INCREASEING NEW SALES,AND ENGAGEING VISITORS.
KEEP GIVING BACK.

WE REMEMBER!
EXCITED TO SEE YOU APP IN PROGRESS.
THANK YOU!

Tenda do Bigodes

eu este App para me ajudar a promover e realizar mais vendas , espero com este App conseguir singrar .