Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

Selected Options

I used this app to help grow my business, reach out to my customers, and keep me connected.Great app

Aladdin Store

sembra davvero utile. Anche se in inglese personalmente ho un pò di difficoltà ma ovviamente è un mio problema. Per il resto è ok

Safran bien-être

I am satisfied of this application. This is more than é years it works for me. You can trust on it.
It is simple and efficase.

East Dulwich Medical Supplies

Easy to install. Just installed the app so haven't used it as yet. I will review in the next month

Azali's Beauty Boutique

I use this app to attract loyal customers. It would be great if the app gave more instruction for configuration.

KKwokusa

Thank you for sharing! we would like to use this App and we wish we could promote our sales! many thanks!

Collectionoftheday

Really an amazing & easy app to boost store sale. I definitely recommend this app to all shopify lovers

Premium Quality 20

I used this app to help optimize my websites presence. The app is fairly easy to navigate and the instructions are really clear! I'm glad this was available for me to use.

BYÔPET™

I just installed it I have the basic version I just start my business hoping to be able to quickly upgrade, otherwise easy to use cool

Easytoorder

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shit