Smart Push Marketing

Recover abandoned cart, boost sales with web push notification

Free plan available

The Lapis Boutique

I got this app to get a better email marketing process, I like that it's free up to 100 subscribers. Very helpful to new shop owners. How do you get your current subscribers list to transfer over? I have about 50 from another app, but is there a way to get them all in one place?

Southsarasota

GETING STARTED IS HARD ENOUGH.
ENJOYING HAVEING THE FREE HELP WITH RECAP ON LOST SALES, INCREASEING NEW SALES,AND ENGAGEING VISITORS.
KEEP GIVING BACK.

WE REMEMBER!
EXCITED TO SEE YOU APP IN PROGRESS.
THANK YOU!

Tenda do Bigodes

eu este App para me ajudar a promover e realizar mais vendas , espero com este App conseguir singrar .

Roo-

i am still figuring it out and the result is yet to be proven. so we'll see if this app works.......guys, seriously i just download this app today. what i don't enjoy about this app is writing this review.

Simply Gifts

I have to give a rating to keep the free version. I have no opinion of the app yet as I have just installed it.

thetrenduneed

I just started this store and this app to recover the abandon and checkout page! Sounds promising.I typed in 100 characters and it would not let me leave the comment!

Bakiya

It sounds like it should be a good app. If it can let me see what customers are adding to their cart and not moving forward to check out that will be great. If it can become an integral part of my marketing the cost does not appear to be that great. It remains to be seen if this app will be work it. But I am optimistic. Hopefully support will be there to answer and questions and make it work it.

Bazar Boutiques

Vous me demandez ce que je pense de cette applications alors que vous savez très bien que je viens seulement de l'installer !! Que dire .... Reposez-moi la question quand je l'aurais utilisé !! :)

MoNae's

So far the installation is simple. Now I am waiting to see results. I will review again once a difference is noticed.

Zolasavings

I am using this app as I am a Newbie and learning to set up my Shopify store. I am certain that in due time I will be confident.