Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Abandoned carts recovery via web push notifications

Roo-

i am still figuring it out and the result is yet to be proven. so we'll see if this app works.......guys, seriously i just download this app today. what i don't enjoy about this app is writing this review.

Simply Gifts

I have to give a rating to keep the free version. I have no opinion of the app yet as I have just installed it.

thetrenduneed

I just started this store and this app to recover the abandon and checkout page! Sounds promising.I typed in 100 characters and it would not let me leave the comment!

Bakiya

It sounds like it should be a good app. If it can let me see what customers are adding to their cart and not moving forward to check out that will be great. If it can become an integral part of my marketing the cost does not appear to be that great. It remains to be seen if this app will be work it. But I am optimistic. Hopefully support will be there to answer and questions and make it work it.

Bazar Boutiques

Vous me demandez ce que je pense de cette applications alors que vous savez très bien que je viens seulement de l'installer !! Que dire .... Reposez-moi la question quand je l'aurais utilisé !! :)

MoNae's

So far the installation is simple. Now I am waiting to see results. I will review again once a difference is noticed.

Zolasavings

I am using this app as I am a Newbie and learning to set up my Shopify store. I am certain that in due time I will be confident.

D'Fashion Court

i recommend this app for every beginner... very easy to manage. tutorials are well detailed, step by step.

www.nerocoins.com

easy to use so far so good but don't know how it works yet.

Makalia Clothing

I am glad that this app exists to make it easier to encourage customers to check out my store instead of just looking and going.