Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

hotmaskvn

Good app, i like it, it's very simple but helpful. I love all the features and the overview is simple and good.

Leoxam

Great app for beginning to build up your subscribers.
This app can help you to get more return customers indeed.

Little Wonders

Really good and easy to use. First time using this service and hopefully will help my shop. Really good

PYT Fashion Boutique

I use the app very easy to use I would recommend this to any small business owner especially if your just starting out with you business

Boss Boutiques

I use it to reduce abandon carts and to win back customers. I can see this being a benefit to my business.

The $tore,Inc

its a pretty good app...plain & simple..............................................................

USAiMart.com

App possess Key Marketing tools that help Sales Conversion. I hope app has more to the free version.

EchandoFlores

It works perfectly, it is practical and the features are useful, also it is simple to configure and works automatically.

My collections store

This App is great..... I use it for many days and it works nice recommende this app...........install yours

iBESTEST

Pretty cool and easy to understand ! This is definitely something that will come in handy to enhance my business so thank you ! It was a fast and quick download as well so it isn't time consuming.