Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

Smart Push Marketing ‑ WebPush

by Hextom

Recapture abandoned carts & lost sales with push notification

LAFORA FASHION

very nice app.... help a lot! my first time using this app...im trying to make easy my job online...

Irypulse

This is a great app, easy to use, it is recommended that you can translate multiple languages.Thank you, the author

People Of Light

I am loving this app!! The fact that all push notifications come together makes for a seamless integration and experience for us as store owners and more importantly our customers.

So grateful I found this one ✨

Emma's Inklings

I like this app so far still getting used to it though. I am hopeful that it will increase my traffic. I like this app so far still getting used to it though.

Scary Obsession

I enjoy this app very much , very helpful. Able to get customers and subs very quickly. Nice to use and simple

New Marcas

Eu usei esse aplicativo para fazer remarketing. Esse app tem me ajudado muito a conquistar novos clientes e a alavancar os meus negócios.

E&Jo Boutique

hope the app help me with my sales. so far the app is running fine and looks unfriendly for us. thanks

LaShayAsante Beauty

It seems promising just download like some hours ago ...and I like it give it a try...... boost them sales

Simply Melilay

Great app. Will recommend to all business. To get more conversation and conversion. Thank you very much

Unicox Studio

I used this app for marketing. Very helpful but still trying to learn small things. Certainly, good for new person like me