Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot | Reviews

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

The African Eye

Very nice interface, Max from customer support is very helpful and on hand, all the time :) will try some manual translations soon but for now the automatic one's work just fine! Tried a few different apps for translations this one is the best and best bang for your buck as well as excellent support!

Spokojny Sklep

You need to put some work to make it perfect, but works very well + the support is very helpful.

Vivabest

Simple to edit translations. Super intuitive tool.
Also amazing support, incredibly quick, helpful and joyful.

Zone Nature

Thank you Weglot. Your apps is so quick and easy to install. No coding needed. The editing tools (visual editing and rules) are the best ! So easy and quick to use. The setting is super easy and user friendly. The best translation apps I have used (and not the first one - used 2 other before hat made me so frustrated). The text is mostly translated well and this is automatic, no need for me to go input all my text in the other language. The customer service is absolutely the best ....they even follow up to ensure everything goes well. I am highly recommending this app!

Silvia Lago Barcelona

Great translation app, very easy to use and awesome customer service!!

Britain Street

I'm new to Shopify and indeed Weglot, but translation is crucial to my business as we sell to mostly international customers. There were a couple of placement issues at first, but the team responded to my email very quickly and went in and fixed it right away. I'm glad I opted for Weglot, and I recommend it to anyone.

Trendout

I just started to use Weglot, i can say that the interface is intuitive and and the support team is also very professional, quick replies to my e-mails. Thank you!

Isave Ch

After installing the app I was having problems position the menu and perfecting the CSS. Max got it all working today, he was quick to reply and super helpful. It is now working exactly as I wanted it. The translation is quick to setup (much easier than other apps on shopify) but surprisingly powerful and intuitive. I have the business plan with 5 additional languages and so far has proved to be enough.
I would definitely recommend the app for ease of use and also the customer service I received was great!

Marianistore

THE PERFECTION,

very good app and support, fast and excellent work!

Ecorpsr