Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot | Reviews

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Silvia Lago Barcelona

Great translation app, very easy to use and awesome customer service!!

Britain Street

I'm new to Shopify and indeed Weglot, but translation is crucial to my business as we sell to mostly international customers. There were a couple of placement issues at first, but the team responded to my email very quickly and went in and fixed it right away. I'm glad I opted for Weglot, and I recommend it to anyone.

Trendout

I just started to use Weglot, i can say that the interface is intuitive and and the support team is also very professional, quick replies to my e-mails. Thank you!

Isave Ch

After installing the app I was having problems position the menu and perfecting the CSS. Max got it all working today, he was quick to reply and super helpful. It is now working exactly as I wanted it. The translation is quick to setup (much easier than other apps on shopify) but surprisingly powerful and intuitive. I have the business plan with 5 additional languages and so far has proved to be enough.
I would definitely recommend the app for ease of use and also the customer service I received was great!

Marianistore

THE PERFECTION,

very good app and support, fast and excellent work!

Ecorpsr

Very good support thanks !!! :D

Electronicsportsclothing

One of the mist dissatisfying apps ever used..

- Does not translate the right things entering
- After asking for support, explaining in 5 mails, it still was unclear.

- After finally get it on the right pages, it does translate horrible and miss out words everywhere, which makes you still have to manually do everything.

- After deleting it, it still is on your webshop, charges you money for not using the app, and you manually have to go in your code and delete it.

Yo Ganesh

Très bonne appli de traduction, un service client au petit soin. Je recommande !

Simply Carbon Fiber

Amazing customer support and custom placement help!

Thank you to the team, fast service and professional work! We appreciate it

Cafe Eleta