Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited November 21, 2018

This app is just perfect for me, im very demanding when i buy something and this app answer all my needs, i truly recommend.

Foumi ™
Dominica
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 20, 2018

Installed this on a store for a client. Process for customising translations was very easy and intuitive. We asked support for some assistance with styling the language selection dropdown, and they completed the work within a couple of hours. Excellent service and well priced app.

AKRO Fragrance
France
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
November 20, 2018

When I need support something, I sent message to support staff. After few min, they resuponse to me. Very quick and really comfortable!!

GLOBAL GARDEN JAPAN
Japan
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 19, 2018

Great app which makes translating an easy task. Amazing support too: Reached out to them for some assistance with subdomains and they went above and beyond to help me out.

Gallivant Watches
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 16, 2018

Excellent support team ! Fast and efficient, thank you Karina for always being available and kind even for the smallest issues.
Best translation app I've tried.

Rivieras European Union
France
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited November 15, 2018

The support team is excellent, especially Karina who is extremely helpful in working with us on setting up the backend things.

KEF HK
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 14, 2018

Good and fast service. But without the service I could not solve this problem. It is not perfect But I am sure Weglot Will be.

Ladies1stBoutique
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited November 13, 2018

This is nice app and quick reply with all our inquiries :) I like the fact we can edit the translation.

Tuibos.com Wholesale Business Directory
Colombia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 9, 2018

Support is super !
App working perfectly
Just try you won't regret it

You can customize your translation and add different subdomain !!

CureRelax
Ireland
Time spent using app: 30 days
November 9, 2018

Really helpful and really good service! They will support you with what you need. Easy to implement.

LHS fur