Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Urbn Streetwear

I had a problem that the customer service quickly settled. Thank you very much the application is great!

Balade Provence

Great app, and fantastic support from Max, who was able to help me setting up the translations on the email notifications. Well done team!!!

Florafaunafabula

I use the app 2 weeks ago in non published mode and I am absolutely satisfied. They provide great support, even for the time of your free trial period. I've had a few questions at the beginning, but the support team solved all of my issues willingly. At the end of the trial period the app turns to inactive mode and you have the opportunity either to upgrade or not (they do not charge you automatically).

Dinmall Ro

I wish I could give it 0 stars! So first...once you install and go for a trial account there is no delete account button - you must email support for deletion :))...wonder now if they will wait for trial to expire then charge me and then delete :)) We will have to wait and see wont we? This does not help you translate any app added buttons and the automated translations are just off...they translate automatically everything even if you want that translated or not - and in my desired language they got a lot of words wrong (Romanian). Then comes the fun part... once you delete your project from their server, remove the app from shopify....the translation is still there....ohhh yeah....you must then edit your theme.liquid to remove the button and all....nice work... you wasted 45 min of my life for a 2 min app preview...Get better or just quit!

Redwood Fashions

Thx Max, for your fast support and the recovery of the lost translations! I highly appreciat your help!

Simone Headwear

Produit parfait. Service client hyper réactif. Nous recommandons !

Log On Hong Kong

Excellent customer services, Max is great and always respond within 24-hours. Mostly importantly, they are willing to give you a hand if you do not have an in-house technical support team.

Although we have experienced plenty of technical issue in the process, Max and his team are so helpful & patient.

Good App and 5 Star Customer Services Support

Mypokerprint

Wow très réactif comme support. J'adore quand les compagnies se préoccupent de leurs clients ... Bravo et merci

Ishop4less Com

Great app ever for site translation, the best thing is the edit version. Max from customer support is also very helpful. Keep up the good work guys!

Woodgoodz

Awesome support, a really helpful and friendly support team! Got some problems with some css, but weglobt helped so good!
Can definitely recommend the app!