Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Happysale24

Location Sweden

A very good app a little bit pricy but i think it's worth it!

Cool Attitude

Time spent using app About 2 months

Update now: The problem is now repaired, Remy of weglot knew how to bring me answers and also to solve a translation problem on my shop,

before : Currently I have a problem on my site this application to create a problem on my store, there is a mixture of French English because of this application, the customer service didn't even find the problem, in short pass your way because this app created problems for you ...

Jaafarholding

Location France

Great support team and very good app, saved me a lot of time to translate my website.

Charliewatch

Time spent using app About 2 years

Excellent application and support, thanks a lot !

Urbn Streetwear

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

I had a problem that the customer service quickly settled. Thank you very much the application is great!

Balade Provence

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, and fantastic support from Max, who was able to help me setting up the translations on the email notifications. Well done team!!!

Florafaunafabula

Location Hungary

I use the app 2 weeks ago in non published mode and I am absolutely satisfied. They provide great support, even for the time of your free trial period. I've had a few questions at the beginning, but the support team solved all of my issues willingly. At the end of the trial period the app turns to inactive mode and you have the opportunity either to upgrade or not (they do not charge you automatically).

Dinmall Ro

Location Romania

I wish I could give it 0 stars! So first...once you install and go for a trial account there is no delete account button - you must email support for deletion :))...wonder now if they will wait for trial to expire then charge me and then delete :)) We will have to wait and see wont we? This does not help you translate any app added buttons and the automated translations are just off...they translate automatically everything even if you want that translated or not - and in my desired language they got a lot of words wrong (Romanian). Then comes the fun part... once you delete your project from their server, remove the app from shopify....the translation is still there....ohhh yeah....you must then edit your theme.liquid to remove the button and all....nice work... you wasted 45 min of my life for a 2 min app preview...Get better or just quit!

Redwood Fashions

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Thx Max, for your fast support and the recovery of the lost translations! I highly appreciat your help!

Simone Headwear

Time spent using app About 1 year

Produit parfait. Service client hyper réactif. Nous recommandons !