Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Sac Cop

super service after sales application too strong. They come to help me the quick answer

Mylovelykeychain

Awesome App. Easy to use. Support team answers promptly. Great languages button design.

Katusha Sports

Easy to set up and install, the app is a great solution to jump into translations in a record time. The good plus is definitely the possibility to manually edit the translations, really useful for technical wordings.

Noeudbois

Fast support and installation.

Efficient translation but we do have to check them for some errors like "butterfly knot" instead of "bow tie".

Pazena

Weglot always responds fast. Customer support is excellent. The app works well and is customizable. I've been a professional translator for 30 years. It is easy to enter your own translations and the app will automatically translate other similar sentences the same way in other products. If you want certain words always translated a specific way in another language you can do so too. If you want some words to never be translated, you can also do this.

Axiashop

Excellent support and Excellent apps! I have tried others before but Weglot is the best for me.

Ma Deco Zen

Awesome app so far. Easy to install and good features. Fast and efficient costumer service, like I like it :) Thanks again Max

Bluefin

The app is easy for a semi literate IT person like me to both install and use. Also, customer support was awesome, I wanted an American flag icon for the English button, and they sent me simple code and directions to add

Definitely a keeper

Silvanocalabrese

Amazing support, really great app i seuggest it if you need to translate your website in the easiest way as possible

Soonetsjewelry

Excellent client service, fast and efficient answer every time I've needed them. The App is very easy to use and great value for the paid price.