Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Goldelfin

:( I can't delete a Weblog(https://apps.shopify.com/weglot) from my website. It's a translator. I deleted it, but it remained on the site :( the translator window hangs to the left of the main menu. This flag is hanging and I can not remove it and the translator program works. Your support told me that the issue will be resolved 24-72 hours. It's long! I can't work with the site. This is a problem. I didn't have such problems in Shopify before. Please solve this problem. I can't wait a few days. This error of your platform is regarded by me as forcing a deal. It's illegal. I will refuse the services of the company of Shopify.

Sestra

Perfect support !! Everytime I asked a question I had an answer very quickly :)

Rulesfitness

The support of the people was friendly. Unfortunately the software is not meeting our expectations. The words are, with every little change counting up several times. So within a very short time you have 50'000 Weglot words, but actually only approx 8'000 Words which are in use! Also the rules don't work smoothly. There are apps which are way cheaper and very ok.

Naya4beauty

The best translation app in Shopify hands down!
I have tried every single one of them, none gives the capabilities this app has.
Highly recommended!

Saveyoursole

Really helpful support and would definitely recommend as an easy plug in!

Kamidep

Very nice translation app. Just what I was looking for! And the support was great! They helped me right away with the questions/issues I had.

Aesparel

Absolutetly great app. Looks and works rock solid and the support is incredibly quick and helpful! Also really fast and competent support! Clearly 5 out of 5 and worth the price!

Un Chien Dans Ma Vie

Amazing app. I can sell on english market without paying everything twice!!

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Though pricy this gives an easy way to get translations out there. TIp: be sure to exclude reviews from translation to remain in control over the word count

Beausoleil1