Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Artemer

Update: the pricing of the app is outrageous. We're paying 49 Euro for automatic translation to ONE language. Which already seems too much. But they claim that we reached the allowed word count and the next plan is 150 EAURO a month. WHAAAAT?!
50 euro a month for ONE language + half of the site is not being translated since we reached their allowed word count limit... For me - that's a bad app.
Searching for alternatives.

Shawnee Rocks Enterprises

Brilliant app. Fits right into my marketing plan. Increases conversions!

Prowein

Good and easy tool. Great and dedicated support.

Conffianz

Really good App. Easy to understand. You can contact them for guidance. Customer Service is really helpful.

Federstuhl

Great App and even better support!
Their support is very friendly and helpful.
The App works flawless.
5 Stars!

Typiks

Good application, very complete and very reactive support. Maybe the price is a little high but that's the only downside. I recommend

Tealeisure

I use weglot on both my shops and I could never be more satisfied. First of all the customer service is at all times best of the best, the app is awesome and the prices more than fair. Highly recommended !!

Bonplandunet

Bonjour,
Très bonne application et support efficace.

Happy Giftschic

Great Product and even better support service, sure will advice my friends to use it!

Byhappyhands

Amazing online support! Definitely Weglot are client oriented. And it's a good tool that allowed us to easily translate our store. I highly recommend them!! :)