Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Rewinddesign

Very accurate and great translation app!

Gozrim 2017

great app!
very easy to use and install. translates both the store and the checkout pretty good so all you need is to do is to install it
team gave us quick and good support for our customizations

Moggita

This is a very easy to use app, since the use of the app I can sell my goods to more places.

Evolution Slimming

My first review for a Shopify app! Weglot is amazing, it gives us all the features we need for our multilingual store - auto multi language support which saves us hours if not months of work. It’s amazing! I love how easy it is to change text and images in our store. Can’t wait for Google to start ranking our site overseas. Check it out in our store http://www.evolution-slimming.com.

The Original Scrapbox

Works great and the support team is fast and very helpful! Definitely recommend this app for translation!

Zeebras

Great app and WORLD CLASS customer support that goes above and beyond to solve your issues!

Meitalev

Great design. Easy to work with, great costumer service!

Smartisyy

Great App, Fast Customer Support, Improve the words limit and get 10 stars!

Spartiatics

First off let me say that service and support is beyond this world !! The guys over at Weglot have been more than helpful with whatever we needed. The app is awesome, easy to use, all the needed options and fully customizable. I highly recommend it !!!

Gen123

Super good app! Save us A LOT of time. Thank you so much!