Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Canadian Tire Motorsport

Max, is amazing. He is always there when you have any questions or issues. Thank you for the great support!

S T Sports

For international business you have to have multiple languages in your store. Since I installed Weglot in my store I see increase in sales and it has opened me a better way to sale my products in more markets. Weglot has PERFECT customer service with fast response and ready to help in anytime! Thank you for awesome app

Smartrefuge

I have Just added the app on my store its the right type of app i have been looking for. The help that i got from Max when i wanted some changes it was awesome. I would recommend this app.

Rynns Luggagepick For Air Canada

I can't recommend the Weglot app or its developer enough. Translation was a hugely important feature for one of our shops, for which we had estimated weeks in our timeline. Instead, installation took only minutes and was completely painless; and the translations themselves were 99% production ready. When we later had the need to customize some shop behavior based on language, the Weglot team was supremely responsive and helpful. It's rare that an app solves your needs out-of-the-box, even more rare when it surprises and delights. That's been our experience with Weglot.

-James
LuggagePick

Wolf Yuhna

I thing it is a good app in comparison with some others.

Bringystore1

changed my menu items location when translated in Arabic

Dressthebirdaps

Love this app. Very easy to install and the customer service is amazing!

Rewinddesign

Very accurate and great translation app!

Gozrim 2017

great app!
very easy to use and install. translates both the store and the checkout pretty good so all you need is to do is to install it
team gave us quick and good support for our customizations

Moggita

This is a very easy to use app, since the use of the app I can sell my goods to more places.