Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Hoffebelts

Great app, fast translation, helpful support.
No more words needed. Keep up the good work !

Vitastik

Looks great, works great.
James is amazing VERY Fast to help, just email him at Support.
You can see the site and translator up and running, both mobile and desktop version at https://www.VitaStik.com

Your source for the one and only World Famous Real VitaStik - The Vitamin Essential Oil Diffuser Stick

The Keratin Store

Very nice so far! The app works great, one click install, great support to fit my theme. www.thekeratinstore.com

Bello E Buono

My first review on shopify: really useful app, saved hours and hours of time ! changing the language and edit the translation is super intuitive, easy, and fast, further no need of double domains ect, great app and great customer service too, fast they helped me in the position in the theme. Bravi!

Praias Co

Best translate app in the market! This app is very intuitive and works smoothly in our web. Also translations are very accurate and the custom service is excellent!

Bonnks

Excellent service, really great app and usefull! support service really kind and fast, they solve every issues!
recommended!

Chateauantiques

This app solved my problems competing with bigger companies internationally. I found it very simple to implement and when I did have questions, the customer service was worthy of another 5 stars, if I could rate that separately - I'm truly impressed.
Just by having this app my site (ChateauAntiques.com) feels more international, and even better - it now really is! Very powerful, and so far (after a good few weeks), I have only good things to say. Try it!

Fol The Brand

best translating service, really great app and usefull! support service really kind and fast, they solve every issues!
recommended!

2rethink

Just started using the app today !! and its super simple and a perfect way to quickly get your site translated. And service is super quick. I can only strongly recommend. Thanks :) regards Jens, 2rethink

Eia Eiva

Great app, you can translate everything perfectly, because you can do it mannually. And the customer service is absolutely amazing.