Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Weglot ‑ Translate Your Store

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 24, 2017

The App is not perfect but the Customer Support definitely is... If something does not work they will make it work for your. Max, you are the top, now I have a 5 language site => 5 stars!

P4mm
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 22, 2017

Easy installation, excellent support they solve my problem in few hours ! Hopefully this will help to convert visitors into customers :-)

Visit our website to try 4 languages : www.houseofshops.ch

House Of Shops
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 22, 2017

Works smooth, great support and help with customization.

Madamsew
August 22, 2017

Very nice and future star of the web i Believe. good luck!

Www Ws24 Se
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 17, 2017

Never work!
When I try to use it, it say:
Your website https://****.myshopify.com doesn't seem to have Weglot installed.
And I paid for the bussines plan.

Interceptorcybersecurity
Mexico
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 15, 2017

I can't say enough about Weglot and their support staff! Super easy to install, smooth integration, and great customer service. This App just plain works. Max and his team have a done an amazing job!

First Endurance Canada
August 3, 2017

Efficient app, wonderful support.

Bristolchai
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 3, 2017

Very useful program. Qucik Support

World Of Europe
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 1, 2017

This is a great plugin. Easy to implement and their support team is just extraordinary with instant response! I tried two other plugins, but this is, by far, the most suitable language implementation in Shopify.

Healthtex Distributors
July 30, 2017

This translating app is definitely the best one on the market right now. We tried all the other translating apps available for our shopify store but nothing beats Weglot. It is definitely the most-user friendly app of them all. The customer service is also outstanding. The only thing that we would like to point out and recommend others to do, is that you should definitely proofread the translated pages becomes some text you will have to manually edit. Overall, 5 stars from our side. We are very satisfied with the service and the app.

Izzbreez