Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

LASCIART®

The subscription method based on visits per month does not make sense and is practically blackmail (you reached too many users this month, upgrade your plan or I turn off translations till next month); definitely too expensive for what it does. Exception handling and SEO are very bad

Grand Istanbul Bazaar

it is cool that we can use free trail for a while. Thanks to Weglot support. However it doesn't translate my other apps which I use for my Shopify store like popup or shipping bar. Thanks

MEDVE

Merci à John qui a pris la main sur ma boutique pour résoudre mes problèmes très rapidement ! Excellent service client.

Advanced Tracking

Great tool... I must admit that I have been impressed in comparison with other solution I have tried! It is really easy to use and support is very reactive! Much appreciated...Well deserved 5 stars!

Nanostopper

Wonderful customer support. Alexis helped us with an issue and came with clear instructions, 5 stars!

theplantcompany

Easy integration, Alexis was super helpful with getting things set up smoothly. Would recommend this app anytime.

Vidiamo

Wonderful help from Guillaume who was more than reactive, very nice and efficient! Great service, thank you so much!

Hi'beria

The app is nice looking and user friendly! I needed assistance for some technical problems for which I got quick, efficient help for the team! You can count on them and that is great when you make our websites evolve all the time! Would recommend!

WonderBouddha

Great translation app with great support that answered me and fix my problem in few minutes. What more could you ask for?

Halal Online Shop

WOW, I JUST LOVE THIS APP!!! I was about to Change Shopify to Magento because I could not find a good solution to translate my page although I tested several apps. But this one kicked in! What Can I say? My conversion rate went high a few minutes of after installing this precious app. I even made my first sale to Japan thank to them :D And another thing: the customer support is top notch!