Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

BeStandard Shop

Actually i still have to discover properly this app but so far the customer service is great, absolutely kind and helpful! This is very important and is worth a 5 stars.

Ganor Dominic London

Very convinient App for translation. Thanks a lot for helping and quick response. The problem was fixed in couple of minutes :) Rukhsaar was patient and answered all my questions. Thanks once again.

edlesdesign.shop

Wow. What a great customer service! Quick, polite and generous!! Truly the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever experienced!!!! I have tested Weglot with 5+ different languages and cross checked the translations with native speakers. The level of accurate automated translation is amazing! And if there's something to change, it's so simple!!! There's no way I'd ever use a different app for multiple languages! Oh, and did I mention the movable button? What an outstanding feature!!! I'm a SUPER FAN!!!!

SEA'SONS

The service is really great! They respond on time and completely fix an issue. I also used other translation apps but this one is by far the best.

JCMoteur

L'application fonctionne bien , et bonne qualité. Le service client est très efficace. (pour les francophones , le service client peut communiquer en français ) .

AAA WEB LIMITED

What sets this app apart is the great support. Its responsive, honest and puts the customer first. Very impressed.

瑋思影像|Metal Print Studio

I've been using Weglot Translate for a few months now. My native language is Chinese Traditional and would like to translate to English for international visitors. The platform is easy to use with a great deal of useful help document. I have issues from time to time since my install, but I find their customer service is extremely helpful with fast response time. Issues are solved within hours in my case. Highly recommended!

Review Update 2019/6/18

Support team helped me to solve my email notification problems. Appreciate it. Once again, fantastic customer support!

Shonen Arīna

Good app and excellent customer service ! Really friendly interfaces, easy to translate, do perfectly the job

slic.

Love it! Perfect tool for a quick translation hack. Customer support is also very helpfull. So I would definately recommend this tool.

All Bamboo Store

We're using this app and the staff is very helpful, quick and reactive to customise things accordingly to our website needs. Would recommend