Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Le Joyau d'Olive - The Olive Jewel

Awesome peeps. In all honesty, I've never worked with a team as fast to reply and as professional as they are. I'm glad to have shifted from Godaddy to shopify, never felt better served.
Highly recommend Shopify for any start-up!!!

Kusher Club

Works perfectly in 2mn... Customer service ultra reactive! I recommend this app for all stores! Thanx to the team...

Izivie

Very nice app, very responsive team. Most of translations are automatic, and translates pretty well and the team is pretty useful when you have any issues. Good work.

ZOO - BĒTE DE COUTURE

Logiciel plus que correcte, interface facile à utiliser. Aide sur mesure avec une super réactivité, équipe au top.

Huuud Apparel Company

Excellent app with excellent auto translations (in my case for French). Weglot is also easy to use and compared to other options has very reasonable pricing options. The support from the Weglot team is OUTSTANDING! Christophe responded to my queries instantly and resolved any questions easily and efficiently! You will be VERY satisfied with Weglot!

AquaLanbena

This app did a great job translating everything and it is quite easy to change manually things that weren't correctly translated. I did have a problem and the team replied right away to help me fix it. However, I still think the plan is a bit expensive.

My Favorite Things

Customer support answers to questions with no time and UI of App is beautiful. Only minus of the App is that I can't do translations during development with Visual editor when the Store is password secured.

CARRON

A great app, the team has been very helpful and comprehensive, I would recommend the app to everybody !

Thailand Cue Sports

We looked hard at all the options and this one came out the best - not the cheapest but you get what you pay for at the end of the day.

Support is excellent, very responsive.

mycozycastle

I am using weglot for my advanced home decoration webshop, everything works perfect very nice and helpfull support. They helped me out to translate other apps that i am using 6/5 stars!