Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Smykkehjørnet

Fully recommend this awesome APP. It does the job automatically, may need a bit of correction from you. But it does a perfect job.

So glad i found this!

KustomerKinetics

Great service and language app! Shout out to Max for the extra effort.
Will be using this app to build international markets

Elixir Pain Relief

Max from customer service help me during the Labor Day to fix some issues with dynamic elements to be translated. He was very kind and give me some good advices.

Summer Made

Best service! Easy to apply to your website. Recommended!

Oohh Mon Beau Tableau

Rapidité, professionnalisme, conseil, courtoisie, efficacité
Un cocktail parfait pour une bonne application
Bonne journée à toutes et à tous
KATY

Happysale24

A very good app a little bit pricy but i think it's worth it!

Cool Attitude

Update now: The problem is now repaired, Remy of weglot knew how to bring me answers and also to solve a translation problem on my shop,

before : Currently I have a problem on my site this application to create a problem on my store, there is a mixture of French English because of this application, the customer service didn't even find the problem, in short pass your way because this app created problems for you ...

Jaafarholding

Great support team and very good app, saved me a lot of time to translate my website.

Charliewatch

Excellent application and support, thanks a lot !

Urbn Streetwear

I had a problem that the customer service quickly settled. Thank you very much the application is great!