Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Cazebashop

Again a Super App and very to use & Super Staff to help you when you have a question or a problem. Thanks specially to Max!

Classyds

This app and staff, Jonathan, is awesome! He helped me to customize the desktop mobile view! Thanks for the support and great app!

Long4lashes

I received the most brilliant customer service by Jonathan. He helped me all the way setting up my languages at the right place and answered all my question in regard to the functionality of Weglot. Thanks Jonathan :)

Ccartisancollections

Excellent app! simple to set up the basics and great support for setting up any custom styles or any other issues for that fact.

Blck Flag Underwear

Simply amazing. Way better than anything we have used before!

Anshulbijoux

one of the best app. Jonathan just did the perfect customisation. Thanks for your time.

Myku

So far, so good. Excellent CS, very helpful and effective, thanks Jonathan :)

The Small Tees Company

Great support, I wanted the translate bar to up on the screen. Received help directly by chat with no waiting time. Works fine with my shopify free theme.

Elegant Fashion Accessories

very efficient very professional. 100 % support if we don't understand how it works . Additional adivice. I highly recommend this app.

Gothic Chic

Amazing app and amazing support ! In a few second your shop is translated and you can change translation if need.
If you need help for anything support is incredible. I didn't have time to reply to support and all was done.
Cette application est incroyable et le support aussi. Notre boutique à été traduite en quelque seconde. Vous avez accès aux traductions pour les changer si besoin et le top du top le support. Nous l'avons contacté pour la position du bouton de langue sur la boutique. Je n'ai même pas eu le temps de répondre par mail que tout était fait. Merci