Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Petitbo

Got help from Jonathan to set up the app correctly in our shop. All was done in five minutes, best service ever! This is the app we´ve been looking for without knowing it. We highly recommend it!

Topwatchbands

Augustin at Weglot was really helpful and the app looks great!

Fabian Rallucci

its amazing app and very helpful staff with quick support

Prevost Boutique

L'appli Weglot est vraiment top ! et quand vous avez une question sur le fonctionnement ou autre, le support technique vous répond dans la seconde et est super efficace ! if you need a translator for your website... WEGLOT !

Michael.

Cazebashop

Again a Super App and very to use & Super Staff to help you when you have a question or a problem. Thanks specially to Max!

Classyds

This app and staff, Jonathan, is awesome! He helped me to customize the desktop mobile view! Thanks for the support and great app!

Long4lashes

I received the most brilliant customer service by Jonathan. He helped me all the way setting up my languages at the right place and answered all my question in regard to the functionality of Weglot. Thanks Jonathan :)

Ccartisancollections

Excellent app! simple to set up the basics and great support for setting up any custom styles or any other issues for that fact.

Blck Flag Underwear

Simply amazing. Way better than anything we have used before!

Anshulbijoux

one of the best app. Jonathan just did the perfect customisation. Thanks for your time.