Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Saveyoursole

Really helpful support and would definitely recommend as an easy plug in!

Kamidep

Very nice translation app. Just what I was looking for! And the support was great! They helped me right away with the questions/issues I had.

Aesparel

Absolutetly great app. Looks and works rock solid and the support is incredibly quick and helpful! Also really fast and competent support! Clearly 5 out of 5 and worth the price!

Un Chien Dans Ma Vie

Amazing app. I can sell on english market without paying everything twice!!

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Though pricy this gives an easy way to get translations out there. TIp: be sure to exclude reviews from translation to remain in control over the word count

Beausoleil1

Great app ! It's working perfectly. Thank you

Hug Taiwan

Easy to use, and very supportive customer service always reply in a promptly manner.

Nemu Toys

Awesome app. The customer service provided to me by Max T was amazing, considering that I have yet even started any subscription plans. I would not hesitate to subscribe to this app in the near future, given what support I have received so far.

Vanmorgen

Awesome app. Very quick translating. Of course, you want to run over the text to make it your own, but only slight adjustments need to be made. Great and proactive customer service. (Needed to know how to have newly added pages translated. - great support.)

Puntapennata

Great app! You can customize all the content and if you're in trouble they have great support I have been assist by Max good experience ! Well done guys!