Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Hayoun Vertriebs Gmbh

good tool & service - works as excepted!

Caranca

Top notch support, and very easy to use app! 100% Recommended.

Digiflex

Answer 95% of our needs, is pretty flexiuble, and works well. Only wish a have is to be able to download the tarnslations to be able to edit offline.
Great and fast customer service

Ms Hair

Great app and very easy to use! Try it.

Malajoy

Super easy to use and I was really amazed by the translation! This app is one I highly recommend for anyone who needs to translate websites. Never have I met a better customer service - wow! Quick respons and very nice and helpful :)

Oliver Redmont Timepieces

Great app and great support !

Patisserielesgalets Com

Great app! Easy to install and easy to use. But most importantly, the support team is one of the best I have encountered. Quick to respond and very patient and helpful with all the requests I have made to them. Thank you guys!

Hot Chocolate Design Eu

Great app! Easy to install and user-friendly. It translates everything automatically and then you are able to customize your translations directly on the website which is great! I highly recommend Weglot

Bestie Compression Socks

Nice app with good customer service~

Goldelfin

:( I can't delete a Weblog(https://apps.shopify.com/weglot) from my website. It's a translator. I deleted it, but it remained on the site :( the translator window hangs to the left of the main menu. This flag is hanging and I can not remove it and the translator program works. Your support told me that the issue will be resolved 24-72 hours. It's long! I can't work with the site. This is a problem. I didn't have such problems in Shopify before. Please solve this problem. I can't wait a few days. This error of your platform is regarded by me as forcing a deal. It's illegal. I will refuse the services of the company of Shopify.