Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages.

Napura

I was rather puzzled by the fact that the application automatically translate the site. Of course Weglot bives you the possibility to manually review the automatic translations and thus the problem does not exist.

I chose it because compared to other applications that I tested Weglot was capable of fully translating the site, not only checkout and notifications (I highly customized the theme and other applications couldn't translate all the content like Weglot). The only limitation of this app is that it can not translate the content generated dynamically after the page has loaded (but the Support team told me that they are working on it).

In addition to the its power, it's amazing his intuitiveness of use: you can use its visual editor that lets you select the site content to be translated and the translation is performed by the website interface. A total new way to translate than the classic stream by which you send the text to the translator and then the translator sends you the translations and you have to load them: you do everything in a single step.

Finally, a big thank you for the support and precisely to James. We've really flooded the support with many, many emails and James has always responded quickly, with great skill and ... patience. James helped us to fix all the issues that inevitably arises when you build an ecommerce from scratch.

Hautearabia 3

This APP works perfectly for our requirement, we had been looking for multi language app that is straight forward and simple. Got it installed in few minutes and ready to go. Customer support was amazing, had asked for minor UI changes and it was done by next day morning before i was at office. Highly recommended multi language app. Check https://haute-elan.com to see how it works.

Poignees Discount

Super app de translate, déja installé pour un précédent client sur WordPress et maintenant sur Shopify. Configurable rapidement et intuitf.

En plus, c'est des français :)

Curatorz

The app is so easy to use and the support service is top notch! Thank you for being so helpful these months we have been in transition to translating our site.

Aspect Original Brands

Great app and great service! Thank you guys! :-)

Zarayeson

This App Is amazing! And solving one of a serious problem on shopify By simple things for regular customer with basic skills.
I will Talking about Support now - If i want to type what support did and Mr James.For Me two pages will not be enough! . But I'll shortcut by two words
( Golden Support ) and I will advise everyone to purchase this wonderful app

Oraldents

I am liking this app! It's easy to use and support fast and really helpful!! I highly recommend this multilanguage app !!

Johnnyfour

Can't say enough about this app and its developers. I made a big mistake with my upgrade plan (totally my fault). They responded immediately, fixed the problem completely, and couldn't have been nicer about the whole thing. Oh, and the app is flawless.

Beerbazaar

I can't recommend this app or these guys enough. Just an absolute pleasure to work with, going above and beyond to help me out with my site. I started with the free trial and now pay for the business app, and am more than happy with the app and the service. Thanks Jamie!

Eatmysmile

Response time is extremely fast. I have been in communication with john via email and Remy on the chat. Remy was very helpful and even made suggestions i hadn't considered. A great experience. I feel quite secure in their hands. Thanks