Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

La Môme Bijou

Fantastic email support. The team is really involved and helpful.
Great app, easy to use. I recommend it.

Hype is Now

Great app. For anybody Who needs accurate automatic translations you really should try it. If ANY word need to be reviewed you can even do a live modifications using your website classic navigation. Great customer service too !

COMPLICES

Very good app, and excellent support ! We are a french website and we use Weglot for our english translation.

SNEAKERS HEAT

I tried several apps and this one is the best by far. And their customer support service is amazing.

ZEDE Paris

Best translation app ever? Everytime I have a problem and new module that needs to be translated, Jean-Charles gives me a code to add and it works flawlessly. Support is excellent, definitely deserve 5/5 ! If you're french, go for it, they're a french company and can help you with whatever problem you have.

Foumi ™

This app is just perfect for me, im very demanding when i buy something and this app answer all my needs, i truly recommend.

AKRO Fragrance

Installed this on a store for a client. Process for customising translations was very easy and intuitive. We asked support for some assistance with styling the language selection dropdown, and they completed the work within a couple of hours. Excellent service and well priced app.

GLOBAL GARDEN JAPAN

When I need support something, I sent message to support staff. After few min, they resuponse to me. Very quick and really comfortable!!

Gallivant Watches

Great app which makes translating an easy task. Amazing support too: Reached out to them for some assistance with subdomains and they went above and beyond to help me out.

Rivieras European Union

Excellent support team ! Fast and efficient, thank you Karina for always being available and kind even for the smallest issues.
Best translation app I've tried.