Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

Translate Your Store ‑ Weglot

by Weglot

Translate your store into multiple languages.

First Endurance Canada

I can't say enough about Weglot and their support staff! Super easy to install, smooth integration, and great customer service. This App just plain works. Max and his team have a done an amazing job!

Bristolchai

Efficient app, wonderful support.

World Of Europe

Very useful program. Qucik Support

Healthtex Distributors

This is a great plugin. Easy to implement and their support team is just extraordinary with instant response! I tried two other plugins, but this is, by far, the most suitable language implementation in Shopify.

Izzbreez

This translating app is definitely the best one on the market right now. We tried all the other translating apps available for our shopify store but nothing beats Weglot. It is definitely the most-user friendly app of them all. The customer service is also outstanding. The only thing that we would like to point out and recommend others to do, is that you should definitely proofread the translated pages becomes some text you will have to manually edit. Overall, 5 stars from our side. We are very satisfied with the service and the app.

Jps Cosmetics

Simple the best translation app out there. Better support than shopify and bold combined! Max was soo understanding and the speed he worked at made things really easy for me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GREAT APP ..even though it is a little pricey ;-)

Deutsche Medizinische Beratung

Excellent application with very helpful support team.

Sartoriaciclistica

Very good app, I love the combination of both automatic translation + manual, it ensures you the perfect result.
I've asked the support team some help for moving the flag icons from bottom right of the page to the header and they made it in less than 10 minutes. Very quick service, very kind people and very effective app. Totally recommended!!

Glimmed

Top quality service and high quality app

Fashionforyou Store

Excellent support! Asked Weglot a help with the plugin and instead of just giving me some instructions they logged in to the shop and did the necessary work for me! And this was done in about one hour after I contacted them! Awesome :)