WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat

WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 5, 2021

Exactly what i was looking for! Was looking for an abandoned cart app for whatsapp where i can send messages manually to customers. This works great!

Nudie Superfoods
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 5, 2021

Recommended for small businesses, offer so much for free of cost. just loved it. they have multiple templates options like asking for review, cart abandon. awesome app

EliteStreak
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 5, 2021

very easy to use and a nice app. can definitely try for your website.....can revocover lost carts easily

Harmony Arts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 4, 2021

I use this app all the time. Super efficient and have recovered so much money
The templates are awesome

WOMEN SOLE KENYA
Kenya
August 3, 2021

I use this app to instantly send WhatsApp messages to my prospective clients that abandoned their carts on the site. The process is smooth and user friendly. I use this app almost every day and would recommend others to opt for it as well!

OneHub
Pakistan
August 2, 2021

It really helps having a direct contact with our clients and offer them a better expirience. Iv gained a lot of abandoned carts thanks to this app

aquilegia.ss
Chile
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 1, 2021

I use WhatsApp cart recovery and I can say is best App. It help you to rescue lot of money by automated message. Thanks for all staff !

Boutique HL en Ligne
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 1, 2021

Great app for all new budding e-commerce websites to recover their abandoned carts. Great way to interact with the customers and address their concerns as well.

bellevous-in
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 30, 2021

This app is awesome and so easy to use, I've recovered so many sales with it! Would love a better cart template

Street Lane
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 30, 2021

I love this app, help me to recover a lot of abandones cart. I would prefer more examples templates

GMA Cosmetics