WhatsApp Order Recovery & Chat

WhatsApp Order Recovery & Chat | Reviews

by Carthike

Automated Abandoned cart recovering $6.6Mn so far, Free chat

HumaGreen

This application is very simple and efficient. I use it for the French market and it works great. Your customer service becomes more accessible for your customers.

Eu Amo Saúde

It was very good to use this application because it allows customers to take their questions through WhatsApp. Everything is easier with this application !! really sensational i recommend!

Shaktih

I am new to Shopify and I have to tell you, this app is a MUST. It is so simple if you are a tech dunce like me, and yet so fast and effective. I messaged the support team and they got back in a flash. I wish we had more apps from HelpNinja soon. Don't waste your money on paid apps, this will do your job for free!

Tienda Mish!

It works perfectly. Nice app to have in your strategie.
Whatsapp marketing its the way to go nowadays.

KwaliTea India

This app is very fast and sleek. It takes the customer straight to your store's official WhatsApp number which is amazing. It automatically sends out abandoned cart recovery messages, you can set up the template.
Also, the icon is quite small, so it doesn't interfere with my store's layout or call to action buttons. Just what I was looking for really.
Highly recommend it. It's free! :)

Kayo

I tried couple of apps for integrating whatsapp support for my website. I found all very complexed. The best part with this app is, its very user friendly. People like me who are not very Pro in technology can even use ever of its feature without any complications.

The Dahlia Rosa

I tried several Abandoned Cart apps and they did not work as well as WhatsApp. WhatsApp gives you direct access to them by using an external app that can be downloaded on any device so I can receive quick and direct information. It’s simple & I absolutely love it!

EMOOVING

Nos ayuda mucho a recuperar carritos abandonados. La plataforma es muy fácil de usar y la aplicación por ahora cumple con nuestras expectativas. 10/10

WelioShop

Great App Helps Me A Lot In Increasing Conversions And Saves A Lot Of Time. This App Is Very Responsive And Easy ToUse

choicebazar

it is very nice and easy to use
if you want to make personal relation with customer then this is a perfect one for you
must have app in the 2020