WhatsApp Chat & Support

WhatsApp Chat & Support

by HelpNinja

Automated Abandoned cart recovery,Message Broadcast,Free chat

Berka Eyeworld

It is very usefull to catch up the missing Orders to be finnally completed
Thank you very much. I will use it forever

Toys Master

Excellent application, it has many tools to recover carts, CRM, and to be able to send personalized collection messages, I love it and it makes my work easier.
They are always improving and listening to users for new improvements.

Kanchan Fashion Pvt Ltd

Made life so much easier ,helps with getting in touch with the customer and solve their issues turning into successful sales

Home shopee

Good App for abandoned cart recovery. I also has and automated service which is very useful and saves our time.

Crabkart

I used this app first time and within 4 hours recovered almost 6 orders that's great... Highly Suggested

Wild Tornado

Great App! Helps us have more orders complete. Sometimes we are really surprised how much money people forget to leave in our online store)) And then they get back! Thank you. Always recommend this app. Smooth Integration

Shaneels

Excellent app! Did just the work which was required and the best part was the founder was more than happy to help me in installing the app!
Best of luck to the team for their future endeavours! :D

Leafy Island

A great app when you consider what is available in the marketplace. It’s free version solves for almost every issue that you might be looking for.

Smart Technology

La aplicación funciona perfecto e hizo exactamente lo que pensé que haría.
Simple y al punto, cubre una necesidad muy importante que todas las tiendas deben incorporar, la comunicación por whatsapp hoy incluye a las empresas mas que nunca.

my plantæ

The app works smoothly and did exactly what I thought it would.
I was impressed with its ease of use the customisation options!
Thanks.