WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat

Automated Abandoned cart recovering $13.4Mn so far, Free chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

whatsapp intro

Mil Genial Uruguay

Location Uruguay

great customer service! Thanks
The attention to our queries is immediate and very efficient.
we recommend using this app

Black Ldn

Time spent using app About 1 year

The support is easy to talk to. I asked them to change the name of the store and they did it on fast manner. Cheers to this app.

Siroo

Great app to recover customers, and super responsive customer service! They instantly responded. Highly recommend them

Blackbirn

Location Spain

Muy profesional el equipo de soporte, 100% recomendado!
Si buscáis una app que sirva para enviar mensajes automatizados y recuperar carritos, esta es la mejor.

Alic Style

Location Brazil

Eu acredito que com esse aplicativo tudo vai ficar mais fácil. Muito,muito bom e fácil de instalar.

Shikha Mehta

Location India
Time spent using app About 10 hours

Great Free App, does what is promised -- WhatsApp chat as well as Cart recovery messages
Also - would like to mention the super quick customer support team. I had a small requirement and the team resolved it in 30 mins flat. That's excellent service from the developer. Thanks !

99% Gafas

Location Colombia

El app funciona muy bien, llevo pocos dias usandolo pero hasta el momento ha sido genial. Lo mejor de todo es el servicio al cliente. Muy recomendado.

Forebear Gifts

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app, it's simple but highly effective, it actually helped me increase my abandoned cart conversion rate from 1% to 6% in one month. It's worth what you pay for (which isn't that much compared to the sales I get from it) I find it really easy to use and the customer service is great and it's via WhatsApp which I love. Congrats to the team! Keep on doing such a great job :)

Teadays

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I can't tell how grateful to these guys, and I am very much appreciate this app. It recovered 5 abandoned carts from 8 in one day! Wow! I already ask my friends to use it. Thank * You * Very * Much from a Hong Kong user! (almost all people in HK have Whatsapp)

MIXSHOP BRASIL

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

Muito útil, gostei do app, ajuda bastante em questao de recuperar boletos e contato com clientes nao optantes por email.