WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat

Automated Abandoned cart recovering $13.4Mn so far, Free chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shahzadi Couture

This product is fantastic it really helps with the communication with customers . Its a must to have on all websites

AquiAchei

Location Brazil

I'm glad I put it in my store and I didn't see any problems! Very good so far! It's really worth it. I hope it stays that way.

PinkyOffer.com

Location Israel

Got a few problems with the app, support team contacted me and solved my problems! Thanks a lot, great app, I have 3 stores - that's the first application that I'm installing at each store! doing perfect job, up to 10,000$ monthly from recovered carts.

DakshinaStore

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

The only whatsapp app you will ever need for your shopify store, trust me I have tried plenty of them by now. The essential features are free and they have great CRM integration which brings contextual information while chatting with customers on whatsapp web. They are also very very prompt with service, hardly any downtime if ever. It would have been a 5-star app if it also let whatsapp chat with all the customers not just abandoned carts.

Lashe and more

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

I am testing this application and the truth is that I am LOVED! It is very useful analyze the failures of the store and be able to optimize it to improve...

Nina & Maria Baby Store

Location Brazil

great app with immediate support at Whatapp, I really like and recommended it to every one that use Shopify.

Flaw-Less Faces

I installed this app without any issues and it is incredibly convenient! Such an easy way to stay connected to customers! The support is also fantastic. This app is innovative and user friendly. In my opinion it’s the best app to connect to your customers and potential customers. No coding experience needed which is great. Love it!

Loja Magazine Futuro

Location Brazil

Firts time using this app I felt it was very simple and easy to manage. I could easily change the appearance of the icon on my store, create messages and save them... and the best: to see the abandoned carts in one of the guides on the top of the screen. I have tried different apps for chating... I have never being so satisfied with an chat/whatsapp app as I am now with this one.

Uncommon Hair & Accessories

Location Bahrain
Time spent using app About 1 year

It easy to install and works just well with my store. Accessing everything via whatsapp make everything so simple. Enjoying this app massively

Hello Wind

Location Spain

Really great app, really simple and easy to use. Im reaching all my customers easily and with a really big conversion rate than i use to have with other apps. Thank you so much