WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat

WhatsApp Abandoned Cart & Chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 31, 2020

Eu acredito que com esse aplicativo tudo vai ficar mais fácil. Muito,muito bom e fácil de instalar.

Alic Style
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 22, 2020

Great Free App, does what is promised -- WhatsApp chat as well as Cart recovery messages
Also - would like to mention the super quick customer support team. I had a small requirement and the team resolved it in 30 mins flat. That's excellent service from the developer. Thanks !

Shikha Mehta
India
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
December 11, 2020

El app funciona muy bien, llevo pocos dias usandolo pero hasta el momento ha sido genial. Lo mejor de todo es el servicio al cliente. Muy recomendado.

99% Gafas
Colombia
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 2, 2020

I love this app, it's simple but highly effective, it actually helped me increase my abandoned cart conversion rate from 1% to 6% in one month. It's worth what you pay for (which isn't that much compared to the sales I get from it) I find it really easy to use and the customer service is great and it's via WhatsApp which I love. Congrats to the team! Keep on doing such a great job :)

Forebear Gifts
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 1, 2020

I can't tell how grateful to these guys, and I am very much appreciate this app. It recovered 5 abandoned carts from 8 in one day! Wow! I already ask my friends to use it. Thank * You * Very * Much from a Hong Kong user! (almost all people in HK have Whatsapp)

Teadays
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 29, 2020

Muito útil, gostei do app, ajuda bastante em questao de recuperar boletos e contato com clientes nao optantes por email.

MIXSHOP BRASIL
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 24, 2020

facil de integrar...te demoras 5 segundos en estar ya funcionando....ahora estoy aprendiendo a utilizar las funciones...

PrimeAudio
Chile
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 18, 2020

BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO HAPPEN TO MY BUSINESS!!! I love love love this app, I love how I can customize the logo with my brand colours and how easy it is to use. It makes it so easy to interact with my customers and address abandoned carts , it doesn’t slow down my online store like some apps I have integrated in the past ..... I strongly recommend.

Alainn Luxury
Nigeria
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 30, 2020

I like I can have WhatsApp chat and recovery messages at once.
The support from its time was excelente

BODOKKITOS
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 25, 2020

This product is fantastic it really helps with the communication with customers . Its a must to have on all websites

Shahzadi Couture